Creampie cleanup

Posted
Anybody tried Creampie cleanup? I mean your own Creampie.

If there are any girls that did this I am interested in how did it felt for them.

If there are any guys that did this, I am interested how did it taste and how was it for them
Posted
I also have this question 🙋‍♂️
Posted
I have tasted my cum often, so it's not that different or big deal at all😅

Most probably imagine it as a submissive thing but for me it's kind of neutral. Just feels intimate after having sex
Posted
Yes, I tend too do this for her, some girls really enjoy it. If I sense its turned her on more like she asks to taste it from my lips or something along those lines then it's a instant round 2. And yeah I taste good lol healthy diet and such .
Posted
16 minutes ago, alextheswitch said:
I have tasted my cum often, so it's not that different or big deal at all😅

Most probably imagine it as a submissive thing but for me it's kind of neutral. Just feels intimate after having sex

Yeah me too especially if you just wanna go back to eating out after you unloaded 😂 all body fluids are pretty much the same anyways.

Posted
2 minutes ago, LucidLucifer141 said:
Yes, I tend too do this for her, some girls really enjoy it. If I sense its turned her on more like she asks to taste it from my lips or something along those lines then it's a instant round 2. And yeah I taste good lol healthy diet and such .

Hilarious 😂 thank you for sharing. 💕

Posted
I have done creampie cleanup regularly not my own though I was cuckold and in chastity my gf regular bull did go bare. I found it difficult at first getting used to the taste but she loved it.
Posted
24 minutes ago, onceacuckold said:
I have done creampie cleanup regularly not my own though I was cuckold and in chastity my gf regular bull did go bare. I found it difficult at first getting used to the taste but she loved it.

That sounds intense. But as long as everyone is doing okay and are good with it i’m glad for you. 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, p13pie said:

That sounds intense. But as long as everyone is doing okay and are good with it i’m glad for you. 😊

Yes it was amazing we both enjoyed her being taken fully by worthy cocks and the bulls enjoyed it too lol

Posted
It’s hard to find someone a female that’s into it. Personally I like it. I feel that it’s the most intense intimate thing you can do with a woman and it feels a gap between episodes. For example, I would come in her then I would eat her and myself, and by the time I was done cleaning up, I was ready to go again so it was a constant and enjoyable time for her as well. For me, it went very well. It got me horny and up for the next time and of course she enjoyed it too.
Posted
I very much enjoy creampie cleanup. Has to be of my own though. I really enjoy the sweet taste of OUR bodies togeter. Never been or done the cuck scene, and i wouldnt think or try to coean up some other guys cream pie though..
Posted
I have cleaned up my partner’s cream pie but didn’t think it was really impressive one way or another. For me, I like when he uses his cub to help with lubrication for a really nice deep fingering or g spot play after he comes. But that’s mainly because he is one and done.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’m available to receive clean ups not a big cleaner myself
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 4/4/2023 at 6:50 AM, Sir_Dom_Eyes said:

It’s hard to find someone a female that’s into it. Personally I like it. I feel that it’s the most intense intimate thing you can do with a woman and it feels a gap between episodes. For example, I would come in her then I would eat her and myself, and by the time I was done cleaning up, I was ready to go again so it was a constant and enjoyable time for her as well. For me, it went very well. It got me horny and up for the next time and of course she enjoyed it too.

Yes this why I love it 

• 1 month later...
Domyourbob33
Posted

This has always been a subject that has always interested me and turned me on reading the stories confessions cuckolding but how to you bring this kind of subject up to a girl friend it’s not that easy most prob don’t react the way you want if you do find a girl who will try it with you eventually then u have to hurdle the desire before cuming changing each time you ejaculate just before you bring your self to do it why can’t this be easier lol

Posted

I have cleaned up mine from a lady it gives you chance to give them more oral anf another orgasm

Posted

I do it, I love cleaning my sub to watch her eyes sparkle as I do

Posted
I have ventured down this path. My lady friend and I were invited to a swingers party of four couples. We knew each other and have played before from one on one to all on a bed sharing our spouses. Little did I know, she had a plan.
Drinks were made as conversations heated, clothes slid to the side and checks became flush. A horny glow was amongst all as we shared kisses, nibbles and controlled bites to ascending on erogenous zones to full on teasing and orally pleasuring each others spouses, sharing each. I was on my back with a woman giving me oral and my wife over a gentleman pleasuring him the same when. He turned to the side and to reach another while she was pleasing him and she ***fully guided my head onto his manhood. The room seem to hesitate yet a knew level spun the minds of all and before you new it my being on my back was an offer to the guys as their wives wanted to see their husbands doing the same. This new horizon put me into several different three way options. The final being led by my wife to being the cleaner to all the wives. I was more turned on by being the one licking their puffy velvetness than the thought of aftercare. Their moans was hot and their flavors different. None bad, but, warm, creamy, maybe a little tart but the excitement of my wife at the time pushing my face into the pockets of erotica turned me on immensely.
The parties changed a bit after this particular evening. Trying new experiences and increasing outcum.
Domyourbob33
Posted
On 4/14/2023 at 8:26 AM, houston425 said:

I’m available to receive clean ups not a big cleaner myself

Domyourbob33
Posted

So hot I would love to clean up 

Posted
Yes ..i did using a a warm damp towel ☺️
  • 2 months later...
Posted

HI I am due to be trained on that topic, from my mistress. I am looking forward , but not so much I am looking forward if I fail... what would end in Watersport