Creampie cleanup

Posted
Just now, Frizz said:

That's OK too

I will need to find that out, I am new on that Stuff

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love cumming on my wife's asshole then licking it all up while she yells at me to do so callling me a dirty whore.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
My boy cleans me up after another man cums in me every time. He is such a good boy đź’›
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love it. After I cum on my mistress' asshole or pussy, I always lick her clean. It is a lovely part of my duties. Spunk tastes different depending on what you have been eating.However, I always love it.

Posted
November 26, Daddys_Doll said:
My boy cleans me up after another man cums in me every time. He is such a good boy đź’›

That's how it should be , both the girlfriends who cuckold me insisted on this every time they took a worthy cock

Posted
14 minutes ago, CastityPleasureGiver said:

That's how it should be , both the girlfriends who cuckold me insisted on this every time they took a worthy cock

Such a good boy

Posted
25 minutes ago, Daddys_Doll said:

Such a good boy

Thank you I was kept in chastity and all my gf sex came from worthy cocks

• 1 month later...
Posted

I want to clean a lady who has fucked another guy

Posted

Yes i enjoy it and love a good snowball

MicahSPH-1221
Posted
I have been wanting to try out My own
Posted
It's one of my favorite things to cum inside and then go down to eat my cum out of my partner's pussy. Better yet, have her sit on my face so I can clean her while she cleans my cock. I just love the taste of our cum mixed together, and it gets me hard to go again for another round. One thing I have yet to try, but hope to (very) soon, is to fuck my partner with a pair of her panties stuffed inside, cum inside of her, then have her pull the panties soaked in our cum to then gag me with them and then peg me. I'm getting horny just thinking about that now!
Posted
Its one of my fav’s