Sterility and safety

Pat334

Posted

Hey y’all. I was wondering what precautions you take when playing. I’ve noticed that a lot of people have very specific and wildly different ways of ensuring safe sane and sexy play, and was wondering what y’all’s best practices were. From easy loosen knots for rope play to tips for sterilizing toys, I wanted to hear what keeps y’all clean and cumming!

littlemiss37
Posted
I love kindle books on kink for this . It is much more in depth the books which is good . They r about vetting and questions to ask ur play partner etc x
Posted
27 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:
I love kindle books on kink for this . It is much more in depth the books which is good . They r about vetting and questions to ask ur play partner etc x

You Recommend any ?

Posted
Hey Rüüster, please do some research into HSV1 before ghosting. At the end of the day it is your body you are putting at risk but I would definitely look up what those risks are to then be able to assess whether you think it’s worth any of that risk.

As far as my knowledge goes, essentially it’s the virus that causes cold sores. Which I think something like half the population have either the oral or genital version. A large percent aren’t even aware they have the virus.

As long as they are keeping you informed of any tingling (which may indicate a breakout) or any spots or blisters the risks can be minimised. If spots or blisters are present then it’s most contagious. When no symptoms are present condoms can help reduce risk, you can even get Dental Dams for oral as well.

Other recommended ways of reducing the risk is not sharing toys during play or using condoms on toys as well. I could go on but there is a fair amount of info on it online. Hope that helped in some way 😅 feel free to message me if you want more info, I’ve done a bit of research myself.
Posted
7 hours ago, fromthinair said:
Hey Rüüster, please do some research into HSV1 before ghosting. At the end of the day it is your body you are putting at risk but I would definitely look up what those risks are to then be able to assess whether you think it’s worth any of that risk.

As far as my knowledge goes, essentially it’s the virus that causes cold sores. Which I think something like half the population have either the oral or genital version. A large percent aren’t even aware they have the virus.

As long as they are keeping you informed of any tingling (which may indicate a breakout) or any spots or blisters the risks can be minimised. If spots or blisters are present then it’s most contagious. When no symptoms are present condoms can help reduce risk, you can even get Dental Dams for oral as well.

Other recommended ways of reducing the risk is not sharing toys during play or using condoms on toys as well. I could go on but there is a fair amount of info on it online. Hope that helped in some way 😅 feel free to message me if you want more info, I’ve done a bit of research myself.

Sent.