Mommy/soft domme

Posted
Hey ,

I’m new to being a mommy / soft domme , is there any specific rules to being one? I have looked online but there’s not a lot of advice there

J xo
Posted

I have experience on both sides from the strong to the soft as a male being on the receiving end. ***

Posted
In my opinion, the only rules are about consent. Find a partner or partners and explore and find what feels right. Every relationship/dynamic should be different as everyone is unique.
Posted
7 minutes ago, Matttster said:
In my opinion, the only rules are about consent. Find a partner or partners and explore and find what feels right. Every relationship/dynamic should be different as everyone is unique.

Well said

Posted
Every person has their own rules, wants, desires, fantasies.

What you do and the way you would take part in a relationship just needs to match that of the sub. Of course for the ultimate connection it’s gonna take so long, maybe even more than 11 years to find the diamond 💎 amongst the coal.

You’re the one to decide the rules, you’re the one that enjoys whatever you enjoy. The sub you will find is either naturally attracted to your way of being a domme, or isn’t naturally attracted.

The energy you give off will be from the inner you. Maybe you’ll start out by attracting time wasters and things, maybe you’ll have a *** to be reckoned with right from the get go. Maybe you’re too intimidating to approach.

I don’t necessarily think someone can “teach” you to be a domme. That’s your own inner power, ego, pride and strength that will determine that.

You can be “taught” things like… umm.. I guess safety rules with play and all of that BDSM jazz? Hahaha 😅

Find out what type of sub person you want and then attract them. It sounds easy, it is easy to start. It’s very difficult finding thousands of people who could waste your time, too far away, all that shenanigans haha
Posted
To put it simply soft domme relies more on praise and reward not on punishment or *** that being said as with any dom/ sub relationship rules expectations and limits should all be discussed before you start
Posted
I think the main thing is just be clear of what you are interested in and what you are not interested in and do your best to express it! If someone doesn't align or tries to pressure you, just treat it like you would in vanilla life!

As a domme, you can provide what you want and expect, and if the "sub" is not willing to bend to your will they probably are not for you; especially early doors