Let me understand why?

Gb****

Posted
First, not all demand ***, there are lifestyle Dommes. The issue is that there are fewer in comparison. The high demand means people exploit that to try and make ***. It shouldn’t be an expectation- apart from anything else you should have limits and an agreement, if someone demands anything you’re not on board with that’s a discussion or refusal.
It’s worth noting though that the services provided by subs that you mention - often male subs present to you with a list of demands pretty much. So that isn’t always the case either. I think where people want a quick kink fix, that’s where there’s maximum opportunity for people to try and exploit them .
Posted
Thank you all for taking the time to answer to my post.
I will try to answer everyone through this message to those who took the time to answer me.
I didn't say that I didn't find genuine people (womens, girls) or that they don't exist, on the contrary, I found and built a friendship even if we didn't meet.
1) I want to be clear from the beginning, I also went through all the problems listed here regarding scammers, whether it's a Mistress scammer or Master / suggar daddy Scammer, it's also normal that there are also male scammers and I've never denied that, of course that there are also men who want to take advantage and harm the righteous people. I have been on this app for 3 or 4 years and in the online environment since the Internet appeared, I know how to recognize a scammer in my case with "dominant" womans/girls.There are no stars and planets in the sky for how many fake accounts I have reported as scammers or for financial interests

2. Regarding the professional dominatrix certificate, it was just an example, I don't even know if there is such a thing or not, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a good example or that I ate SHIT as VicVega said in the comment above

3.I have nothing against those who are happy to pay for things like that, it's their ***, their work and their life.

4.I am not obliged and ***d to give too personal details about my pleasures or my wishes but that does'nt mean i m not a reliable person, I can say very simply what I am (submissive) and what I want to find a (dominant woman) as specified on my profile .

Thank you again for ur time guys/and girls.
Posted
17 minutes ago, slboy said:
Thank you all for taking the time to answer to my post.
I will try to answer everyone through this message to those who took the time to answer me.
I didn't say that I didn't find genuine people (womens, girls) or that they don't exist, on the contrary, I found and built a friendship even if we didn't meet.
1) I want to be clear from the beginning, I also went through all the problems listed here regarding scammers, whether it's a Mistress scammer or Master / suggar daddy Scammer, it's also normal that there are also male scammers and I've never denied that, of course that there are also men who want to take advantage and harm the righteous people. I have been on this app for 3 or 4 years and in the online environment since the Internet appeared, I know how to recognize a scammer in my case with "dominant" womans/girls.There are no stars and planets in the sky for how many fake accounts I have reported as scammers or for financial interests

2. Regarding the professional dominatrix certificate, it was just an example, I don't even know if there is such a thing or not, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a good example or that I ate SHIT as VicVega said in the comment above

3.I have nothing against those who are happy to pay for things like that, it's their ***, their work and their life.

4.I am not obliged and ***d to give too personal details about my pleasures or my wishes but that does'nt mean i m not a reliable person, I can say very simply what I am (submissive) and what I want to find a (dominant woman) as specified on my profile .

Thank you again for ur time guys/and girls.

Given all you've said here I'm not entirely sure of the intent of your OP then?
Perhaps something got lost in translation, but your OP seemed to basically say that male submissives *always* have to pay *** or tribute to dominant women - which in your latest post you've acknowledged isn't the case.
Yet in your OP you use words like always, all and every when referring to women expecting payment of some kind.
So I'm a little confused

Posted
I think I should have to mention in the first post maybe from my own experience "every" "woman"," girl" I apologize for the confusion, of course I don't think that every woman or girl is the same or only looking for financial benefits surely if I believed that I wouldn't be here anymore. Thank you for point that 🙂
Posted

one big thing is that trying to monetise through dating, mostly dating scams, is big business and big ***.  Dating scams are one of the biggest markets and something anyone entering an online sphere needs to be aware of.   There are no real foolproof or catchall way to stop this and most of the tools which would help disadvantage others.

Like, imagine if you had to provide ID to sign up to a dating site.  Would people trust said site?  ID fraud is big business.

Now. Also over the years I have had a little bit experience with the media.  The media likes two types of sex worker.  One is the struggle/survival worker - you know, "I have a client wants bareback, I don't want to do bareback but I need the *** to put £10 on the meter" the other is the ones that are financially successful.  They LOVE stories like "I make £8000 per month selling socks" 

The kinda problem is that most people who do any form of sex work are somewhere in the middle. Some do quite well, but not £8k a month doing socks well. Some struggle a bit, but thankfully not all to desperate levels.

So when some people get offered TV or newspaper slots which can be good for publicity - they effectively lie and inflate figures.    So you get the "I make £100,000 per year calling guys loser or chat roulette" or, for balance, "I'm a straight guy and gay men pay me thousands to call them slurs and/or show off my body they can look but never touch"

And so you get people who are very... well I don't need £8k a month selling socks, or £100,000 per year calling people losers - hell, if I could make just a couple of hundred here and there it'd make a difference to my life.   Except a lot end up going in so messily that it ends well for no one. And when they're sat with a pile of unwashed laundry going "how does this person make £8k yet I've had not one serious buyer for £20" it kinda exposes the problems

Posted
I agree with slboy. I've been looking for my perfect Dom for what seems like forever. I'm not a Sub for financial gain. I do it, because I like it. And having a Dom in and out of the bedroom. Is freeing to me. Having him take control in everything. And being punished or whipped, spanked, tied, slightly ***d it's pure pleasure. And it's freeing to me. Giving up control and decisions. Well it's an excellent release. Where I live it's very hard to find a Dom. But I'm still looking. And just for pure pleasure and not financial gain
Posted
15 hours ago, gemini_man said:

In my 18 months or so of being here OP I've never once been asked for payment or tribute yet have chatted to many women from the site - so I think your suggestion that *all* women expect it is somewhat wide of the mark.
I don't deny it happens and have seen profiles that allude to it or in some cases outright ask for it - and those I report.
I've also received messages that I can pretty much immediately tell will head that way if I engage with them.
The key here as eyem suggests is being aware and selective enough to avoid the type of profile you're referring to, and part of that is not blanket bombing every woman within a certain radius yourself, as you're likely going to come across those that will be out to take your *** from you.
However please don't suggest all women are like that - that does a disservice to the many genuine women that use the site and who most definitely don't expect payment or tribute.

Never? OK, so, er, if I send you a voice note of my bestest Domly voice, I would happily accept a contribution to The Puppy Fund. 

So, yeah, this isn't soliciting, just uhm a suggestion and providing you the opportunity of uhm new experiences, K? 

😂😂👍🏻🐶🐕

Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Never? OK, so, er, if I send you a voice note of my bestest Domly voice, I would happily accept a contribution to The Puppy Fund. 

So, yeah, this isn't soliciting, just uhm a suggestion and providing you the opportunity of uhm new experiences, K? 

😂😂👍🏻🐶🐕

Payment in Ben & Jerry's? My inbox is open and breath is baited 🤣😂

Posted
25 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Payment in Ben & Jerry's? My inbox is open and breath is baited 🤣😂

No such luck Gemini I'm afraid. The breeder says cash payment only and I'm kinda glad cos I didn't wanna be kicked off of Fet

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

No such luck Gemini I'm afraid. The breeder says cash payment only and I'm kinda glad cos I didn't wanna be kicked off of Fet

Phew...cash payment would have meant not only being kicked off Fet...but m-m-meeting and that would be scary....after all no-one meets off apps like this 🤣😂

Disclaimer for the mods - no *** has or will exchange hands as a result of this post - or Ben & Jerry's for that matter 🙂

Posted
44 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Phew...cash payment would have meant not only being kicked off Fet...but m-m-meeting and that would be scary....after all no-one meets off apps like this 🤣😂

Disclaimer for the mods - no *** has or will exchange hands as a result of this post - or Ben & Jerry's for that matter 🙂

What? I saw that *** come through on my OF? 😂😂😂

Posted
32 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

What? I saw that *** come through on my OF? 😂😂😂

And yet I've still not received my voice note - you must be a fake/scammer 😂🤣

Posted

if you get AI to make your voice note you can have any voice you want ;) 

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you get AI to make your voice note you can have any voice you want  

So CK doesn't have to sound like Bugs Bunny which is how I imagine she sounds normally? 😂🤣

Posted
19 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you get AI to make your voice note you can have any voice you want  

This is true, I could even get that chat thing to write smutty letters for me. I bet there's a market for it 🤷‍♀️

Posted
15 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

So CK doesn't have to sound like Bugs Bunny which is how I imagine she sounds normally? 😂🤣

I've got a cold so I'm more Marges *** currently 😂

Posted
22 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I've got a cold so I'm more Marges *** currently 😂

Oh even better, croaky husky voiced smut *rubs legs*
P.S. Get well soon

Posted

So much respect for the OP ! I find it unbelievable that you think it’s ok for you to hijack his post to have a banter and make jokes about his questions. If you want a laugh just use pm or the chat corner. 

Posted
On 4/17/2023 at 7:34 AM, vicvega said:

Because you’ve hit the nail on the head… in spite of all it's pretentious posturing about being progressive and subversive, the BDSM scene is essentially propped up by the old fashioned chauvinistic norms, so the man has to pay whether he’s a Dom (sugar daddy) or if he’s a sub (pay pig) and if he complains then he’s obviously not ‘for real’.

Bear in mind that many of these scammers are not Dommes. I’d say most… and in fact many are not any of what they say they are. So the entire picture is skewed. Also, subs don’t rely on male-presenting Doms for ***, this isn’t the power play. I guess for some it’s part of it but the whole sugar thing is a. Banned sitewide and b. The fantasy of people who have a passing interest in bdsm. It’s not a pervading reality.  

I would also note that being a modern Domme is not about patriarchal systems, it is about female power and fulfilment… if you understand the roles on the level of practice or being in a community where there is a high level of practice, rather than being surrounded by online community alone which is, unfortunately, full of false avatars, scammers and instadoms, you would see that this exploitation is not about bdsm but rather about online stuff in general, it exists across most dating apps.

Posted
2 hours ago, QXX666 said:

So much respect for the OP ! I find it unbelievable that you think it’s ok for you to hijack his post to have a banter and make jokes about his questions. If you want a laugh just use pm or the chat corner. 

Apologies @slboy, there was me thinking BDSM is an outlet for us to be our normal selves. I'm wrong. It's deadly serious stuff. Hoping you are able to see that the comments were nothing more than the light humour they were intended to be

Posted
That s fine guys feel free to joking around
Posted
3 minutes ago, slboy said:
That s fine guys feel free to joking around

Nice one - thank you 😊