Women with Facial Hair!

Ne****

Posted
Hello Everyone!

Here’s a subject that just doesn’t get the attention (mainly because of stigma and confusion and facts surrounding gender today.)

While there are plenty of Trans folks who experience and deal with facial hair, there are also in fact some born female women who develop hair (for various reasons) that is still considered typically male-patterned, including but not limited to facial hair.

I am one of the latter!

I’d like to read from folks who have experience with women with facial hair, anyone curious about us, others like me, those who would or wouldn’t engage in relationships with us, why or why not, and everyone with (non-hostile) thoughts and questions.

Respectfully Yours,
Nexum
Posted
It doesn't bother me to be honest if you have a nice personality that's what matters most, now I can't say much for other people. In my opinion facial hair on a person isn't a be all end all
Posted
As long as you’re happy then that’s all that matters. We all different and that it what makes it fun.
Posted
I’m a woman with facial hair, I wax regularly though to stop it from showing too much or what have you but no guy I’ve ever dated has had an issue with it, I’m assuming because they didn’t care or because I get rid of it in a timely fashion.
Posted
Might I add, I have a medical condition that brings on this unwanted hair
YorkshireBiker
Posted

I’ve never given it that much though really. I do prefer women as hair free as possible, apart from general hairstyle, but a bit of hair isn’t a bad thing. If we’re taking full beard or something then I’d probably be a more hesitant but I’ve never been in that situation so can’t be truly honest, that’s just my gut feeling. 

Posted
I dated a girl once who was 100% Greek. I didn't mind that she kind of had a mustache, what bothered me most was hers was coming in better than mine LOL I know it sounds stupid, but really that's the only problem I had with it. I honestly think it bothered her more than it bothered me and she would go to amazing lengths to remove it when it even just first started coming in.
Posted
Yes to all of this! I am 33 and shave my face everyday or you can visibly see quite a bit of hair on my chin. It’s stressful for me because I assume most men would be appalled.
Posted

@that_girl44 That’s a huge part of my reasoning for removing my facial hair - rejection from men, and that in itself is something I want to change! I also have trouble with family and society in general and I’d also like to see that change. I don’t wish to be a novelty nor fetish, yet also want to be desired with or without the hair.

Posted

@brattybabe1992 I’m sorry you’ve got that condition that brings unwanted hair for you/possible medical complications. There isn’t a specific medical reason in my case; it’s a bit boggling! Have you ever tried and or wanted to grow yours out?

Posted
I personally like body hair of all types, facial hair included. Probably since one of my afab friends growing up had facial hair, and I went to great lengths to show her (truthfully) that I thought she was beautiful, with or without it. Aesthetically I think of facial/body hair kinda like stretch marks or freckles, they're more features for me to memorize and love. Cheers!
Posted

Hi Nexum

I am a woman with facial hair. I am pale so the hair doesn't really show much unless I am up close and personal with a man. I shave with Tinkle eyebrow razors for my facial hair. (eyebrow area, near my ears, the chin and upper neck)

You have to be careful with those types of razors as you can cut yourself if you are not patient. Honestly, keeping my face shaved only requires me to do it every 4 days or so. It has my makeup looking much smoother and professional. I feel much better about myself & not so self conscious either.

I don't worry about how men & society look at me. I have other things to concern myself with beyond the facial hair. I learned early enough in life that if you focus on what others think then you are concerning yourself with the wrong things & giving yourself unneeded anxiety. Everyone in the world is not meant to like or love you. That's fine!

The important thing is to be satisfied with your appearance and what makes you happy. I like males with facial hair so its not an issue for me. I know society views women with facial & body hair a lot more with judgment, than men with facial hair. It is their issue, not ours.

BruiseWayne
Posted

In my lifetime I've only heard one cis man actually admit to liking it. That doesn't mean there aren't others out there, or people of other gender expressions who enjoy it, but I think it's safe to say that it's a rare occurrence, and you'd probably be limiting the pool of people who find you desirable if you let it grow.

I'm not saying if that's right or wrong, just that that's the way it is.

And you can give as much or as little of a fuck about it as you want, lol.

Posted
1 hour ago, BruiseWayne said:

In my lifetime I've only heard one cis man actually admit to liking it. That doesn't mean there aren't others out there, or people of other gender expressions who enjoy it, but I think it's safe to say that it's a rare occurrence, and you'd probably be limiting the pool of people who find you desirable if you let it grow.

I'm not saying if that's right or wrong, just that that's the way it is.

And you can give as much or as little of a fuck about it as you want, lol.

Am I limiting myself? From a certain caliber of folks, sure. I’ve lived in such a dark place for way too long and I choose to view this as opportunity - to live out loud, to connect with others like me, similar to me, expose those with no knowledge to this/myself, and possibly open up a worlds of love and acceptance. If I want to continue with the current perceptions of what a woman should appear as according to cisnormitive parameters then certainly I must not possess nor sport facial hair . That is not my goal nor my heart. I’d rather be alone and an entire world telling me I’m undesirable than to conform to a standard that isn’t even the entire human spectrum for women! I don’t need men or anyone to like or love me, but challenging the view that’s been sold to us overall is absolutely something I hold in my mind.

Thanks for your input! 😊🏼

BruiseWayne
Posted
42 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Am I limiting myself? From a certain caliber of folks, sure. I’ve lived in such a dark place for way too long and I choose to view this as opportunity - to live out loud, to connect with others like me, similar to me, expose those with no knowledge to this/myself, and possibly open up a worlds of love and acceptance. If I want to continue with the current perceptions of what a woman should appear as according to cisnormitive parameters then certainly I must not possess nor sport facial hair . That is not my goal nor my heart. I’d rather be alone and an entire world telling me I’m undesirable than to conform to a standard that isn’t even the entire human spectrum for women! I don’t need men or anyone to like or love me, but challenging the view that’s been sold to us overall is absolutely something I hold in my mind.

Thanks for your input! 😊🏼

IMHO you are, but like I also said you can give as much of a f**k about that or not as you want.

If you find it liberating or empowering in some way I'm not gonna tell you you're wrong though.

Posted
8 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

IMHO you are, but like I also said you can give as much of a f**k about that or not as you want.

If you find it liberating or empowering in some way I'm not gonna tell you you're wrong though.

In your opinion, I’m limiting my dating pool, correct? I’m limiting the comfortable acceptance from the bulk of men, correct?
Indeed, the very things that need be challenged. I’m not here to serve men nor society nor make others comfortable whilst sacrificing my own. That’s my point about that. What you’ve said is correct for what mainstream society has put forth. Sadly, it hasn’t included people like me or many others as even existing and I’d like to change that. If I want to ‘get laid’, I can shave but then that’s nothing I’m interested in so.. heh