Fantasies of NC BDSM

ArcadeViolet

ArcadeViolet
Posted

Pretty much all my fantasies are NC, it's what's always excited me the most. The idea of taking control away from someone and making them an unwilling sexual object is seriously erotic to me. I don't know that I'd ever roleplay CNC, but there's no denying its my deepest darkest desire. Does anyone else have exclusively NC fantasies?

Posted
I feel like it’s incredibly important this is clarified… Consensual Non Consent is a kink Non Consensual sexual activity is a crime.
cynthiajoy33
Posted
Of course, that is what D/s is all about. i love it when someone takes control and makes me do things that please their kink.
ArcadeViolet
Posted
4 minutes ago, swindon661 said:

I feel like it’s incredibly important this is clarified… Consensual Non Consent is a kink Non Consensual sexual activity is a crime.

I'm not talking about NC sexual acts, I'm talking about NC sexual fantasies.

Posted
And yet you’ve explicitly said the opposite
ArcadeViolet
Posted
1 minute ago, swindon661 said:

And yet you’ve explicitly said the opposite

How?

Posted
“I don’t think I’d ever role play CNC, but there’s no denying it’s my deepest darkest desire. Does anyone else have EXCLUSIVELY NC fantasies?”- you explicitly exclude CNC
ArcadeViolet
Posted

Ok, I apologize if I don't quite get the lingo here. What I meant when I said I don't think I'd roleplay CNC is that I don't know if I'd feel comfortable acting these fantasies out, and when I said "exclusively NC fantasies" I mean fantasies that involve NC or CNC as opposed to fantasies that have nothing to do with NC.
But more importantly: they are FANTASIES, not ACTIONS. I thought this was supposed to be a safe place... I have spent my entire life being kink shamed by everyone who ever caught wind of my sexuality. You think you're the first person to say to me, "just so you know, it's actually bad to commit sexual assault" like I'm a psychopath who somehow doesn't already know that? 

ArcadeViolet
Posted

I'm sorry for lashing out, I guess its just a little triggering for me. I understand the need for your caution, believe me. Sorry for the mixup

Posted
I’m not kink shaming at all, kink is beautiful. CNC is a beautiful kink I have enjoyed exploring extensively and would never want anyone to feel ashamed of indulging those fantasies or actions in the right context in fact I’d fully encourage you to explore it safely and as much as you’d like.
I’m sorry you’ve been subjected to that and I think everyone with these desires has felt that way.
The importance of terminology within kink can’t be understated though, the reason that sadists were considered psychopaths for so long is due to a lack of understanding of what it means. The reason that to this day so much kink in the uk remains illegal under a case called R v Brown and therefore the social stigma remains around it leading to people being shamed about their kinks rather than empowered by them is because people do not and have not articulated or educated themselves properly hence why I jumped on this.
ArcadeViolet
Posted

I guess I figured that because CNC is the act of consensually play-acting a fantasy of non-consensual stuff, I would call it an NC fantasy rather than a CNC fantasy, if that makes sense. Like, the fantasy itself is about non-consent, when in reality you're just pretending its non-consent.

Posted
I had to go look it up, I thought CNC meant "Computer numerical control."

The trouble is you will always find people who disagree with you. If you can find someone, set the absolute hard limits and don't go over them then as long as you both agree what's the problem.
Even non consensual play is consensual, otherwise it isn't play and it wanders into some very dark places with law en***ment getting involved