THREE WISHES TO THE KINKY GENIE

bc****

Posted
For good luck in my upcoming assessments for my commercial cooking qualifications, and while we’re on the subject help me find a placement so I can tick off my required hours in an industrial kitchen? Last I don’t know maybe just to meet a patient and understanding person to help guide me through my kink journey or something
  • 2 months later...
Posted
To find a girl that will do anything no limits, to find a misso that won’t leave after a month, to have even more *** then I do rn
Posted
I wish to find a female primal hunter, who is also pray, but can be as aggressive as myself or handle my aggression. But one that also likes to be a degraded pet, but only during play. I want that individual to also be my equal in life.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
My first wish would be to become and stay a young sexy 26 yr old cis woman. Second would be unlimited ***. I like what someone else said, I’ll save my the 3rd for 50 yrs down the road to see if I liked being 26 forever.
Posted
1. To be able to turn into anybody I want at anytime. 2. A million dollars that replenishes so I can buy sexy cloths and sex toys. 3. A four person hot tub that is always full of warm cum that replenishes.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Wish#1 Become a Billionaire series with a perfect private sex room
Wish 2 Buy land for family
Wish 3 Start a black-owned Safe sex dungeon
Posted

Wish #1 become a billionaire to support a family. Wish #2 get laid I have been in so long as well being owned by a mistress.Wish #3 a bigger d**k

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Wish1. Become a millionaire to support a family 2. A Mistress 3. To open a safe sex dungeon in my hometown
Posted
#1 a beautiful woman with amazing feet
#2 my own fully loaded music studio
#3 become a billionaire
Posted
#1 more attractive / better body
#2 switch between gape and tight
#3 have a clone to live my regular life so I can stay in kink mode
Posted
1. No more Anxiety or big ***s
2. The power to sleep whenever I want for however long I choose, while dreaming anything I want to
3. I'd like to be in the 1% and make some big sneaky changes.
Posted
1. I wish for a tall, hairy daddy with big balls.
2. Be able to be naked anywhere (not technically nudist, but interested in trying one day)
3. To get daily cuddles.
Sp****
Posted
1. More people to be open to exploring
2. People being less concerned about what others think
3. Being able to find those people locally more easily
Posted
1. Be able to squirt all over my bf 2. Fall into another fun FFM threesome that just “happens” (it hasn’t happened again in years they are so good when you don’t plan it IMO) 3. My bf to get me more jealous bc when I get mad I get turned on lol (weird as f lol)
Posted
1. Be railed my multiple men. 2. Be tied up, used and sensory deprived. 3. To find this with my man😭✋🏻