Who owns these balls? - Part 5

BB****

Posted
As I continued to write against the restraints, trying anything to reduce the ball agony, I heard Mistress return from the toy drawer. ‘Aww are those poor balls really that sore?’ said Mistress. I couldn’t muster an answer, as I felt Mistress take my balls in her hand. A firm slap followed, which caused me to arch off the bed as more *** travelled through my already over sensitive balls. ‘Answer my when I’m talking to you!’ exclaimed Mistress. ‘Sorry Mistress. Yes Mistress. My balls Mistress. Please no more Mistress.’ I replied.
‘They are getting quite swollen now.. which is perfect for the toys I’ve brought to play with.. do you think you can take it?’ Asked Mistress. ‘Please Mistress’ is all I could reply. ‘Please what? More fun with your balls? Sure!’ said Mistress, as I decided now was not the time to question her.
‘Now do you want to tell me who owns these balls?’ asked Mistress, as she tightened her grip. ‘They’re my balls Mistress’ I replied, and with that I m felt a firm hard squeeze on my swollen nuts as I squealed until Mistress let go. ‘Are you sure?’ Mistress asked, as she took her string and started to tie my cock and balls.
After taking one end of the string in each hand, Mistress placed the bottom of the string underneath my balls, brought each end to evenly meet at the top before crossing them over and pulling tight at the base of my cock. Mistress then used one hand to pull my balls as far away from my body as she could, before wrapping one end of the string around and around, each loop slightly underneath the previous to hold my balls tightly in place. The second end of string was then pulled tightly between my balls to separate them, before being routed around the right nut, down the middle, and around the left nut, before coming back to the middle to repeat. As the length of spare string reduced, Mistress wrapped it around the base of my cock a further few times to keep it hard and out the way, before tying both ends together. Mistress took
a step back to admire her work, as I quietly moaned at just how tight my cock and balls were tied.
‘Look how swollen they are already.. said Mistress. ‘Now let’s see if you change your mind about who owns these balls after this..’
Posted
Dude, you're a good writer and creative. So good I cannot stop reading your ***ing literature. I 👏🏾 beg 👏🏾 of 👏🏾 thee👏🏾. Please give her the balls already 😂. No part 6, 7, or 8. Do a 5.5 and end iit 😂🤣😂🤣😂. These balls been through too much. Got my balls in therapy 😂🤣😂