Who owns these balls? - Part 6

BB****

Posted
‘Now why don’t you tell Mistress who owns these balls, then you won’t have to endure any more ball ***..? Or should I say enjoy?’ said Mistress, as she gently rubbed her hands over my tied balls. I chose not to answer. After a few seconds, placed her thumb and forefinger each side of each ball and squeezed hard, only for a second or two before releasing. I let out an involuntary high pitched squeal, as Mistress squeezed again, and I squealed again. ‘Ohh let’s see if we can make you sing a song’ laughed Mistress, as she alternated the timings of each squeeze. After she had her fun, she asked again. ‘Who owns these balls? M-m-m Me Mistress, I hesitantly replied. And with that, Mistress pushed both her thumb nails deep into each ball, as I thrashed wildly against the restraints. ‘Doesn’t look like it’ said Mistress, squeezing for as long as she could. I pleaded for her to let go as I squealed.
Oh these look very swollen now’ said Mistress. ‘Just about the right size for the ball crusher.’ As Mistress reach down and seductively opened one half of the toy, placed my balls on one of the clear acrylic plates. With my cock somehow still hard and wanting to cum, Mistress placed my cock through the hole in the second plate, then let it drop under its own wait onto the other plate which trapped my balls and caused a deep groan.
‘Now time for a game’ said Mistress. ‘And this is your chance to earn a little release for those balls.. if you still want one that is..?’
‘Please let me cum Mistress’ I asked politely. ‘If you prove to me how much you want it, you can cum.’ replied Mistress.
Now for every turn of these wing nuts on this crusher, you earn one stroke of your cock. But with every turn, the plates get closer together, crushing those already full and swollen balls even more. I’m told it can go as flat as the plates being just 2mm apart with your balls in the middle. Ouch. You best hope you can cum quickly boy.’