EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
How does the grid numbering system work? Is the top left grid 1 and they follow on to the right, then on to the next row?
There's 3 that I can't find at the moment.
Posted

Newbie here, I've found 10 more by fluke and just scrolling through every page! there must be an easier way😂
How do you know which is grid #1 and so forth, as I need to find the three that are at present still missing. Any help would be grateful recieved

Posted
7 minutes ago, congleton256 said:

How does the grid numbering system work? Is the top left grid 1 and they follow on to the right, then on to the next row?

3 minutes ago, congleton256 said:

Newbie here, I've found 10 more by fluke and just scrolling through every page! there must be an easier way😂
How do you know which is grid #1 and so forth, as I need to find the three that are at present still missing. Any help would be grateful recieved

Welcome to FET

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.

I have posted my full list of clues below for you which has the grid numbers included which should help you, work out the three you are missing. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Hope that helps, if not you are welcome to message me 😊

Posted
Can someone please help me understand how I figure out which ones I have not found
Posted
2 minutes ago, lil-brat-kaylah said:

Can someone please help me understand how I figure out which ones I have not found

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, lil-brat-kaylah said:

As of date 13 icons have been released and you can check your treasure hunt page to see which little square box are filled or left of the puzzle. Every day 1 icon is released and today at 3pm UK time 14th icon will be released

Posted
18 minutes ago, congleton256 said:

That's correct from left to right from top - small boxes make 1 icon

Posted
Good morning can I get a little more help with clue 12/13 thanks
Posted
1 minute ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

Good morning can I get a little more help with clue 12/13 thanks

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, KissingDom said:

As of date 13 icons have been released and you can check your treasure hunt page to see which little square box are filled or left of the puzzle. Every day 1 icon is released and today at 3pm UK time 14th icon will be released

Ok were 5hrs behind you, it's 9:20am here so it comes out at 10am here?

Posted
9 minutes ago, Chademac81 said:

Ok were 5hrs behind you, it's 9:20am here so it comes out at 10am here?

The next icon is released in 30mins time from now. 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, texas-city905 said:
Help with 12/13 please

Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach

Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it

Posted
5 minutes ago, texas-city905 said:

Help with 12/13 please

Happy to give you a hand but your message filters are preventing me from messaging you. You are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
Day 10, Clue 13 - Grid 9 - I want to search for people of all ages but closer to my area. Maybe 100mi Radius.
Posted

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Posted
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well
Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - On the hunt for someone? Head here and specify the type you're looking for
=================================
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - Roll up roll up read all about it - you can even tailor it to your liking for specific headlines
=================================
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - Who was your last? Have you peeked them back
Posted
Pretty far along now into the treasure hunt so we thought we would share the cum-plete list of clues so far! Good luck to everyone and feel free to message us if you need some extra help!!
Clue 1 Grid 4: Keeping some things hidden is great but “cumming” out is better.💦
Clue 2 Grid 5: When you find someone who cum-pletely catches your eye, you may want to be more than just acquaintances.👯‍♀️
Clue 3 Grid 17: No one is perfect, so cum here to get things off your chest.✝️
Clue 4 Grid 10: Cum one cum all I have an announcement to make!🗣️
Clue 5 Grid 18: Be cum-pletely honest in this section so we can get to know you.✍️
Clue 6 Grid 7: To see all the people who think you’re cum-patible, go to this list.😻
Clue 7 Grid 2: Cum-duct yourself respectfully and follow the rules laid out here.📜
Clue 8 Grid 12: It’s quite the ac-cum-plishment to be added to this list.🤩
Clue 9 Grid 19: Help grow the cum-munity by inviting others to the site.👫
Clue 10 Grid 22: Make sure your cum-munication settings are up to date so you never miss our on important info.🔔
Clue 11 Grid 15: Cum shots or head shots? Either is fine with us.📸
Clue 12 Grid 16: If you’re struggling to find someone nearby, we re-cum-mend you try looking a little further afield.🔎
Clue 13 Grid 9: Extra! Extra! Cum read all about it!📰
Clue 14 Grid 8: What a cum-pliment it is when someone takes the time to look at your profile.👀
Posted
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - what do you want to see on here, did you know you can customise it
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - Have you checked out who last checked you out?
Posted
48 minutes ago, Tritchison78 said:
Can someone explain to me what people are talking about grids I have found 12 already but just by randomly clicking on stuff

The grid is the big square box and the icons are small boxes which fit the box

Basically each row consists of 4 small boxes to fit in and there are 6 rows - icons are random released and when I find the icon it could fit to one of the rows and if you count let's say the 2nd row - 3rd box it is 7th on the grid
I wouldn't worry about the grid and just find 14icons as of today
The best way is to keep checking the different options of the app/website and find the hidden icons

Posted

I feel like I've gone everywhere but I cannot find clues 13 and 14.