EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
28 minutes ago, Imgod said:

Help

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, dallas992406 said:
People really find all of them

Yes, the clues are posted and tap every options on the app/websites to find the hidden icons, that's how the puzzle is solved - so far 14icons have been released

Posted
29 minutes ago, Imgod said:
Help

We are now on Day 8 and all the clues if you joined in recently
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Day 4 Clue 7 - Grid2 - Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 5 Clue 8 - Grid12 - she likes me, she speaks to me and i need to keep her in my A list
Day 6 Clue 9 - Grid19 - it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - ding dong is the best way to see what's going on this app
Day 8 Clue 11 - Grid15 - just check how you look and any of the poze needs to be hidden
Day 9 Clue 12 - Grid16 - just looking for that special person, it's better to improve the criteria and you can find someone within your reach
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid9 - launch the rocket from the base before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid8 - that silent admirer who thinks you don't know but you do find out and inspect her well

Posted
6 minutes ago, dallas992406 said:

People really find all of them

Currently 14 icons have been released into the FET Universe. If members have found all, it means they have found the 14 available icons released so far. 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Just an extra hint for Clue # 14, make sure you have all genders selected, otherwise your quest maybe in vain. 

Thanks PixieDust I didn’t realise that selection was even there. I thought I was going crazy 😜 

8 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Posted
13 minutes ago, JulianaM said:
I don’t get clue 14 🤔

Pls scroll up and have posted clue or u can message me

Posted
1 hour ago, JulianaM said:
I don’t get clue 14 🤔

Got it! Thanks, guys!

Posted

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Posted

Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement

Samischaste
Posted
I think I might be getting the hang of this treasure hunt but I’ll probably regret having said that lol
Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - French cat reigns
Posted
6 minutes ago, Samischaste said:
I think I might be getting the hang of this treasure hunt but I’ll probably regret having said that lol

Lol, you will do well

Posted
Clue 15
If we have a conversation follow this
Posted
I need help with number 15🙈
Posted
10 minutes ago, Cika said:
I need help with number 15🙈

Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid6 - if you decide to talk to me then better understand the rules of engagement
If u need further help feel free to dm

Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Every house have there own, have you made yourself familiar with them before entering?
Posted
3 minutes ago, LunaMaeve said:
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Every house have there own, have you made yourself familiar with them before entering?

Their* 😅🤭

Posted
Clue 15 Grid 6: If you want to cum-municate with someone on the site, make sure you follow these guidelines.👮‍♂️
Posted
7 hours ago, JulianaM said:

I don’t get clue 14 🤔

Think about how you would see who’s been eyeing you up lately. Maybe return the favour by seeing what they’re all about.

Posted

I’m new on here, but I feel so eager to know a lot more about this hunting of a thing cus it sounds so much fun.. I would like to be enlightened 

Posted
Can I find my icons if I’m a basic member