EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue 18.
A Whoopi song.
How many of us have them ????
Posted
Hi, I think I’m missing one (I’ve just started the hunt today) and I believe it’s grid no.16, can anyone help me as I can’t seem to find it?
Posted
14 minutes ago, TyP99 said:
Hi, I think I’m missing one (I’ve just started the hunt today) and I believe it’s grid no.16, can anyone help me as I can’t seem to find it?

Hi, you can scroll up on this thread as I posted all the clues earlier and also today's clue. Please feel free to message me if you need further help

Posted
Clue 18 Grid 23: Some of these “cum” with benefits.🫂
Posted

#18 it can be said with some like this who needs enemies...

Posted
I’m so confused how these are clues 😭 is it just me??
Posted
Gonna get caught up and then post my list of clues so far!
Posted
3 hours ago, KGbrat said:

I’m so confused how these are clues 😭 is it just me??

I have sent you a message, will try and help 😊

Posted
Just found one lol I thought it was a JavaScript error
Posted
1 hour ago, MITTRAMBEE420 said:

Clues? Where?

16 minutes ago, MITTRAMBEE420 said:

Treasures here I come.

That's the spirit 😊.... as for clues you can find them in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling back, or alternatively if you are struggling to find the clues, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

I will also post a full list of my clues so far below for you but there are many others posted by other members that you can also check out here is this thread.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the ⭐ I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? 😁

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Keep these close but your enemies closer

Posted
33 minutes ago, KinkyGemini said:
No i'm just as confused 😂 especially as i'm still getting used to the site haha

The trick is to keep exploring the site or the app and find the hidden icon. Whatever you can click and the clues posted will help u. You can scroll up for the clues or feel free to message me for further help

Posted
32 minutes ago, marie_ said:
Totally stuck with day 7 😓

Being on the app and interacting with others comes with guidelines of engagement

Hope this helps or feel free to DM

Posted
6 minutes ago, wrenched said:
I have 2. Woop

16 more needed and then you are up to date. Clues are posted if u scroll up or feel free to message me

Posted
I am really struggling with clue 17 God no 21
Posted
14 minutes ago, stewart1111 said:

I am really struggling with clue 17 God no 21

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - You sexy thing you 😍

Posted
Day 16 Clue 19 - Grid13 - better check yourself out to see what others see you
Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - Here's looking at you kid
Posted
I can't figure out day 13. 😩 I've tried everything I could think of!