EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
5 minutes ago, DNeverEvenLied said:

Yes, that is correct! X

Thank you so much! I appreciate it

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

The site will randomly gift one of your icons when you gift, so you need to work out which one of your icons has been gifted and then return to the same place you originally found it.  You will then be able to go and recollect the icon and the points that were also gifted away at the same time. 

Thank you! 🤍 Your literally the best always replying to my questions! I appreciate you

Posted
Hi I'm fairly new, have just joined. What's this about? And also, am I able to find the icons from previous days? Since I was not even in the app
Posted
1 hour ago, Fuxkenmensa said:

Thank you! 🤍 Your literally the best always replying to my questions! I appreciate you

You are very welcome and thank you that is lovely of you to say 💜🙏

Posted
47 minutes ago, FETnando said:
Hi I'm fairly new, have just joined. What's this about? And also, am I able to find the icons from previous days? Since I was not even in the app

This is a treasure hunt and you can find the icons released earlier - tap or explore all the features of the app to find them, clues are posted earlier if u scroll up. As of today 19icons have been released. You can give them to others and collect them back the same way you found them. It's fun doing this

Posted
45 minutes ago, FETnando said:

Welcome to FET and to the treasure hunt.

The treasure hunt is available to play via your choice of platform whether it be the website or the app, so you will definitely be able to find the icons.  There are currently 19 icons available to collect, and you will be definitely able to collect the prior days icons.

You will find clues in this forum thread posted by many members by scrolling back but to get you started I will list my clues so far below for you.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around the FET universe and if you are in the right spot you will find a square icon that you can tap on and you will earn 30points.  The treasure hunt is designed for you to learn how to do and find things in FET, its also a great way to meet other kinksters by sharing icons that you find.  If you post your own clues and share icons with those that have none you can also be in the running to win the main prizes as per the OP.   A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time until there are 24 icons in total. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? 😁

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Keep these close but your enemies closer

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - You sexy thing you 😍

If you would like any further help, please feel free to message me anytime 😊

babybear4488
Posted
Is there a way to deliberately gift icons
Posted
1 minute ago, babybear4488 said:

Is there a way to deliberately gift icons

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
im got 17 now. guessing the last few are locked behind paid features. cause i feel like ive explored everything.

missing 1,3,5,11
Posted
17 minutes ago, kinkySlave1990 said:

im got 17 now. guessing the last few are locked behind paid features. cause i feel like ive explored everything.

missing 1,3,5,11

The game is free for all members to play regardless the level of your membership and which platform you choose to use.  Grid places # 01, 03, 11, 14 & 20 are yet to be released.  If you scroll back a couple of posts there is a full list of clues.  As you have found 17, you are currently only 2 short of being uptodate, if you would like further help you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Welcome to FET and to the treasure hunt.

The treasure hunt is available to play via your choice of platform whether it be the website or the app, so you will definitely be able to find the icons.  There are currently 19 icons available to collect, and you will be definitely able to collect the prior days icons.

You will find clues in this forum thread posted by many members by scrolling back but to get you started I will list my clues so far below for you.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around the FET universe and if you are in the right spot you will find a square icon that you can tap on and you will earn 30points.  The treasure hunt is designed for you to learn how to do and find things in FET, its also a great way to meet other kinksters by sharing icons that you find.  If you post your own clues and share icons with those that have none you can also be in the running to win the main prizes as per the OP.   A new icon is released each day at 3pm UK time until there are 24 icons in total. 

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 04 - Do you hide behind the curtains for a little seclusion?

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 05 - Is it time to increase your inner circle?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 17 - Take me to the FET church Father, for I have sinned!!

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 02 - When you get About FET don’t crack the code, follow it

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 12 - You know the song, so let’s sing along …… 🎵raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens…… these are a few of my ……. 🎵

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 19 - Make sure you get a RSVP!!

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 22 - At a push let me ring your bell 😁

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 15 - Set the mood and strike a pose

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 16 - Your one stop shop for a little eye candy, digging deeper just might reveal the best ones 🕵️

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 09 - These headlines are hot off the press and just the way you like it

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 08 - They tip toe in without a sound and leave their footprints on the ground 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 06 - Enjoy a good natter then following the rules really does matter

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 24 - Short on time, dig a little deeper and you might just find something to suit those kinky cravings in hurry⏱️

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 21 - O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? 😁

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Keep these close but your enemies closer

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 13 - You sexy thing you 😍

If you would like any further help, please feel free to message me anytime 😊

Thanks a lot for your answer:) it's super helpful and definitely will find the treasures thank to it. :)

Posted
18 minutes ago, kinkySlave1990 said:

missing 1,3,5,11

Nothing is behind paid feature. If u need more help feel free to message me

Posted
19 minutes ago, kinkySlave1990 said:

missing 1,3,5,11

As of yesterday 19 are released and u need to find 2 more

Posted
I have all random icons now I have no idea what I need or have got 🤣 someone help me
Posted
28 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:

I have all random icons now I have no idea what I need or have got 🤣 someone help me

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Clue 19
Check your self befor you wreck yourself
Posted

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 14 - Let me point you in the right direction 👉.👈

Posted
31 minutes ago, 0LadyBlack said:

i didnt find 16 😈

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Day 17 Clue 20 - Grid14 - check your daily rewards be it liking others pics or comments or playing games here
Posted
8 minutes ago, matthemaster said:

What is this

Treasure hunt to find icons by checking the many features of the app/website. The clues are posted daily and as of today 20icons have been released. Pls scroll up for clues and other info on this thread

Posted
Clue 20 usually the one with the most blanks. Wins the game
Posted
14 minutes ago, joedoe said:
Clue 20 usually the one with the most blanks. Wins the game

That's a damn good clue. Cheers, mate!