How do strangers make women wet

Posted

I been thinking about this lately while walking pass women that I would just want to do s**t with so how do I get them to hookup with me

Posted

Keep comments as respectful as possible please

Posted
Erm, I am not understanding the question?
Posted
Well, be nice to the woman.. show them interest.. and ultimately just be respectful. I've picked up many moms this way.
Posted

You have to be confident but not an a**… lock eyes and smile with your eyes letting them know you like what you see

Posted
Your verbiage concerns me. Very much. While some women on here may be ok with ONS or FWB encounters, this is not a “hookup site”. Please do some research about this lifestyle, and be RESPECTFUL to everyone you interact with on here. Men do not need any more negative representation in the BDSM community than we already have.
Posted
You can’t make them do anything. Be yourself and be confident. If they like you great if not oh well, on to another one.
Posted
Also, are you asking for advice on how to be a PUA? 🤨
Posted
How about start with a smile and some eye contact then strike up a conversation and see how it goes...
Posted
Attraction is tricky and there is no method that 100% guarantees someone will be attracted to you, very much in the same way that you can assume there are some people you likely will never be attracted to. So thinking on your own experience, what makes you want to sleep w someone besides their physical attraction? Those are the things you should focus on within yourself to make you more attractive to the people you desire. Remember that your sex partner(s) are people regardless of what you want, you have to consider their wants too. Hope this helps!
Posted
Oh dear god, leave them in peace. You are describing half-witted PUA garbage, not rational conduct in an equal society. Smile, have good manners, and respect boundaries at all times. These women probably still won’t want to have sex with you, but at least they won’t think you’re some kind of sweaty little Andrew Tate wannabe.
Bear in mind you’re on a kink site here, with many people who are open to casual encounters - and who are reading your posts. Make a good impression, hmm?
Posted
Talk to them. Be polite and friendly and HONEST without being a creep or pervert or douche.
Posted
I think the way you’ve asked the question might answer the question
Posted
12 minutes ago, spunrightround said:
You can’t make them do anything. Be yourself and be confident. If they like you great if not oh well, on to another one.

This. ☝🏻

TimtheMerciless
Posted
2 hours ago, riodasilva22 said:

I been thinking about this lately while walking pass women that I would just want to do s**t with so how do I get them to hookup with me

Women want to f**k someone they can look up to. Short term: learn some tips for making women get at ease from kesia noble etc .

Long term: look to YouTubers like Joko Wilnik who can give you some fatherly guidance on how to build yourself into a man who will attract healthy well balanced (and hot) women .

Posted
You "make women wet" by not expecting to "make women wet" plain and simple - you show consideration and respect, and the best side of you, finding a connection and chemistry with them and allowing them to decide if they are as attracted to you as you are to them.
Find those things and everything else will follow naturally if it's meant to be.
If you're expecting every woman you find attractive as you pass in the street to drop their knickers for you, you're going to be extremely disappointed.
Posted
First: to make a woman wet, u have to be born with it. Cuz nothing else matters unless you can make her wet.
Posted
Perhaps changing your mindset of “just want to do s**t to” might help. Most likely your very energy is repelling most of them.
Strangers don’t get women whet, their own head’s do. A very well skilled stranger may be able to get in there but I’ll guess those are talents you probably do not possess.
If you can’t get in there, then please just keep on walking and leave heavy lifting to the big dogs. There are nice seats up on the porch.
This may sound a bit rough, but I don’t hold much hope for that major an attitude change at this stage in your life. Your words say so much (too much) about how you really feel.
Posted
And there is no one thing or any series of things that will work on all women. Or even most women. They are all very different and the only way to crack the code is to pay attention to what they say and do. Figure out what they like on case by case basis. They are all very very different.
Posted
It appears you have two questions

1. How do you hook up with people. You gain their trust and create a safe space
2. How do you make a women wet (im ignoring the strangers aspect because that's weird). Again you gain their trust and create a safe space
And you do this whilst recognising that just as it's not, not all men, it's also not all women.
I'd say good luck, but it's nothing to do with luck but effort
Posted
9 minutes ago, thrashmetalguitarist said:
First: to make a woman wet, u have to be born with it. Cuz nothing else matters unless you can make her wet.

Not a single thing about what you just said is correct.

Posted
10 minutes ago, VanIsleBorn said:
Perhaps changing your mindset of “just want to do s**t to” might help. Most likely your very energy is repelling most of them.
Strangers don’t get women whet, their own head’s do. A very well skilled stranger may be able to get in there but I’ll guess those are talents you probably do not possess.
If you can’t get in there, then please just keep on walking and leave heavy lifting to the big dogs. There are nice seats up on the porch.
This may sound a bit rough, but I don’t hold much hope for that major an attitude change at this stage in your life. Your words say so much (too much) about how you really feel.

He's 19yrs old. Some empathy maybe

Posted

Some guys have won the genetic lottery and they're just hot pieces of ass. I had a roommate who was 5'11" and he looked like a cross between John Stamos and Elvis. He had the swagger to just go up to women and ask if they wanted to f**k.

Swagger or no, you're likely not going to get in a girl's pants that fast and easy. Whatever kind of guy you are, groom yourself, dress well, and treat women with respect. Build a connection.

Above all, if they say no, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY. Sometimes women just aren't into you and you have to accept that.

Posted
36 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Oh dear god, leave them in peace. You are describing half-witted PUA garbage, not rational conduct in an equal society. Smile, have good manners, and respect boundaries at all times. These women probably still won’t want to have sex with you, but at least they won’t think you’re some kind of sweaty little Andrew Tate wannabe.
Bear in mind you’re on a kink site here, with many people who are open to casual encounters - and who are reading your posts. Make a good impression, hmm?

👏👏👏👏 This

4 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

Not a single thing about what you just said is correct.

It's pretty gross honestly.