Machinery for domination

Posted

For a long time,  I’ve known that I really like anal play, including penetration by (over the years becoming increasingly large) objects of various descriptions.  In the early days getting a 500 ml soft drinks bottle up was a major achievement and incredibly stimulating, but then the beer cans, bottles and jars came next, followed by increasingly large foam rubber toys that I made myself, usually from various plumbing fittings and pipe lagging material.  Adding a sock and covering with a condom added girth and fine control to slowly but surely expand things, leading to larger and larger insertions.

Despite the fact that I know that I am safe and that I’m not going to be injured by such actions, it’s not easy to get a third-party to penetrate me with such devices as most people feel intimidated by using something so large on me.  So naturally the next progression was to mechanise these devices to allow for thrusting to be carried out by something other than my arm,  or achieving penetration by simply rocking or bouncing up and down on such items.  Of course, there are machines available to do this, but they’re usually limited to fairly basic motion and you usually have to stop them to alter the depth of thrust, even if the speed is adjustable on the go, as it were.  So having experimented with reciprocating tools used in construction, I designed and built my own equipment.  My masterpiece of design is a device that can be adjusted for speed, angle and depth of thrust, all whilst being used. This allows very short initial penetration or range of movement ranging down to almost zero but then increasing in depth, regardless of the speed setting.  Yes there are electronic devices that do this but they usually cost several thousand pounds.  My devices have been built for only a few pounds.

Having said all this, one of my most enjoyable sessions was at the hands of somebody who was very experienced in fisting and penetration with objects.  Definitely it seems to be the case that sharing these experiences with someone who also gets great pleasure from the experience,  in their case by administering them to me  rather than receiving the actions, is the most mutually enjoyable way to get the most out of such sessions.  However, I find myself needing…

I suppose I’m looking for somebody to dominate me with such a machine and at the same time administer breast control and poppers.  Having been trained in freediving, I recognise the signs and symptoms of my body with regards to breathing and I’m extremely in tune with these.  So I understand that when being deprived of breath, it’s not a lack of oxygen that is usually the problem that causes the discomfort, but an excess of carbon dioxide.  This knowledge means that I never panic, knowing that I’m not going to conk out due to lack of oxygen, but just that it’s a little discomfort caused by too much carbon dioxide, all of which will pass when I breathe again.   Couple this with the administration of poppers, preferably via a one-way breathing tube and valve system so that the air that is exhaled is not the same air that is inhaled, ensuring not too much buildup of carbon dioxide, and you have a pretty exciting scenario.

All of this requires a lot of planning and a degree of plumbing and engineering knowledge!   Adding further restraint systems that I have designed, made to be modular by using standard sized sheets of plywood cut down into manageable pieces and then bolted together with easy to use insert nuts and bolts with restraint points mounted at suitable places and you have all the equipment you need for an amazing time!  Clearly you still need to have your safe words or gestures and it works best when both parties fully understand all the equipment very comprehensively.  Any play using breath control needs to be very carefully carried out to avoid premature death, of course! 

But the sheer exhilaration, the sexual thrill and the release upon climax following such an intense and involved buildup can be simply beyond anything you have ever experienced before.  This is seriously high level stuff, and people who are unfamiliar with this may view this as some sort of demigod BDSM activity, but you’d be surprised how difficult it is to find people who are even prepared to engage in this level of activity.  This despite the fact that many people fantasise about such things!  So despite using facilities such as this site, why do I find it so hard to connect with somebody, male or female, who would really want to engage in this kind of hard-core activity?  When I say hard-core, I don’t mean that in a ***ful or unpleasant way, it’s just very intense.  I’m not interested in scat or ***. It really doesn’t do it for me. Lots of lube, big insertions, sensual and erotic touching,  breath control, controlled poppers administration and manual restraint and manipulation do, however.

Any thoughts?

Posted
6 hours ago, DominatrixSheba said:

You need to come and see me.

I think that, having looked at your profile pictures, I probably DO need to come and see you! OMG, you have it all, don’t you? Love the stocks, the spread-leg chair and the gas masks (I note the poppers next to them) and you appear to have an extensive range of bondage gear! Wow, you are certainly well tooled-up and it must have taken a long time, not to mention a significant  amount of ***, to amass such an arsenal of weaponry. Exciting indeed, but your contact number is apparently incomplete, missing a digit it seems. Fitting a shower? A doddle! I’ve done at least a dozen in the last couple of decades.  The plumbing for these is much simpler than the plumbing for my breathing control apparatus! 🥴

Posted

Does nobody else have any ideas on this subject, then?  Isn’t it all a bit vanilla to just buy regular items off the shelf?  Or is it only me who’s got this filthy a mind?! 

Posted
6 minutes ago, Fredddy said:

Does nobody else have any ideas on this subject, then?  Isn’t it all a bit vanilla to just buy regular items off the shelf?  Or is it only me who’s got this filthy a mind?! 

I think your original post is quite long and makes difficult reading.  I don't think trying to pot-shot others is going to get them to join in. 

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think your original post is quite long and makes difficult reading.  I don't think trying to pot-shot others is going to get them to join in. 

Well that’s a bit of absolutely fantastic advice, thank you so much!  I’ll make so sure  I don’t fall foul of the “length of post” police in future,  by trying to keep my posts nice and short. Maybe I should only use words of up to 3 syllables as well and not use any big or complicated words?  Maybe you could give me some grammar, punctuation and spelling tips as well? Any advice on this would be most welcome!  Thank you very much...

Posted

you sound quite a catch, I'm unsure why you're having problems connecting with anyone.