A Blowjob? How do you actually feel

Posted
Hola
All genders who identify as cock lovers and
For those who enjoy giving their partners a good blowjob, how do you feel ? What excites you about it and do you do it because the man likes it or because you enjoy it ?
Posted
I enjoy it! Its the contrasting feelings of being submissive on my knees but actually having the control of making them week with the power of my mouth! Xx
Posted
I do it because I enjoy it, I love watching a guy's face whilst I'm getting him off.
Posted
I would say both. Great for the guy getting it or if it is someone giving it to me. When I am giving it back sometimes a sub thing but more times a complete power trip for me having that control over their cock and making them beg to give it to me. Literally their manhood in my complete control.
Posted
Definitely both for me. There is next to nothing that makes me happier and hornier than the moans of pleasure they emit.
Posted
The power of the mouth that makes knee tremble
jessgirlyguy
Posted
I absolutely enjoy giving pleasure to men orally, it's empowering, and so much fun
Posted

i prefer it if there is no rubber, luv the taste of him cumming in my mouth, with rubber it feels more submissive hate that taste uuurgh so being 'made' to give oral on a condom is gr8 for punishments

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I love a good blow job. Start sensual read my sub then if we are in the same mind taking control of her head. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
I think there is alot that goes into it for me personally. I have a pretty bad oral fixation so it allows me to just kind of go blank mind and go at it but I also enjoy the sounds my mouth makes and the twitching/swelling in my mouth!
Posted
I love receiving a good blow job and filling her mouth with cum then watch as she lets it oozes out over her breasts
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Am I a fan of any displays of submission, but truthfully, and this may be that I’ve never received a “good” blow job, I’m not into it. I definitely prefer vaginal and anal penetration over head.
jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 8/26/2023 at 3:16 AM, classicman said:

Am I a fan of any displays of submission, but truthfully, and this may be that I’ve never received a “good” blow job, I’m not into it. I definitely prefer vaginal and anal penetration over head.

The person giving head ha to be into it in order for both of you to enjoy it

Posted
On 8/25/2023 at 1:16 PM, classicman said:

Am I a fan of any displays of submission, but truthfully, and this may be that I’ve never received a “good” blow job, I’m not into it. I definitely prefer vaginal and anal penetration over 

Giving head definitely *isn't* an inherently submissive act 😈

Posted
18 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Giving head definitely *isn't* an inherently submissive act 😈

Submission in a sense that they don’t like giving head (which is probably why I don’t enjoy it) but do so because they’re told.

Posted
30 minutes ago, classicman said:

Submission in a sense that they don’t like giving head (which is probably why I don’t enjoy it) but do so because they’re told.

Oh, well there's your problem. Find someone who enjoys it, there are plenty of women who do. 

jessgirlyguy
Posted
4 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Oh, well there's your problem. Find someone who enjoys it, there are plenty of women who do. 

not only women enjoy giving head

Posted

I enjoy giving oral. It turns me on so i do it for my pleasure and theirs. I like having control of their pleasure when I'm sucking their cock. I love to tease with my tongue and mouth. It makes me cum especially if they are vocal about how much they enjoy it.

Posted
I just love to please so going down on any gender is on the table
Posted
On 8/28/2023 at 6:13 PM, jessgirlyguy said:

not only women enjoy giving head

Very true, I apologize and didn't intend for my response to appear as if I believed so. The person I was specifically responding to has "straight" listed on their profile, which is why I said women. 

Posted
On 8/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, Terryscott said:

You sound like a perfectionist

no just enjoy giving head.

Posted
On 8/28/2023 at 8:35 PM, Peaches-4521 said:

I enjoy giving oral. It turns me on so i do it for my pleasure and theirs. I like having control of their pleasure when I'm sucking their cock. I love to tease with my tongue and mouth. It makes me cum especially if they are vocal about how much they enjoy it.

That control can be quite intoxicating. It's probably what I love most about it. 

Posted
8 hours ago, ThaliaVirago said:

Very true, I apologize and didn't intend for my response to appear as if I believed so. The person I was specifically responding to has "straight" listed on their profile, which is why I said women. 

no offence taken, was just making the point that others also enjoy giving bj's