A Blowjob? How do you actually feel

Posted

Life blows already, it sucks let me tell ya 

Posted
On 7/5/2023 at 8:32 PM, Deleted profile said:

Hola
All genders who identify as cock lovers and
For those who enjoy giving their partners a good blowjob, how do you feel ? What excites you about it and do you do it because the man likes it or because you enjoy it ?

I am absolutely obsessed with giving oral. Quickies are fun. But for sex I use foreplay, role play and teasing variations based on the dynamic and primal motives at the time. Then when I'm very peaked 8 give oral. It sets my tone to get fucked or fuck. Giving oral is a common way for me to orgasm regardless if my partner finishes or not. Im almost guaranteed an O each session giving head. So I never miss an opportunity. My partners glorify me and I get pride and satisfaction from such.

Posted

I actually have a hard time receiving a blowjob, idk I’ve had so many girls over the years act like it’s such a burden or whatever that I feel guilty or something…difficult to achieve climax in such a state

Posted
2 hours ago, Hers2use4fun said:

I actually have a hard time receiving a blowjob, idk I’ve had so many girls over the years act like it’s such a burden or whatever that I feel guilty or something…difficult to achieve climax in such a state

It can be a complicated thing. A lot of women have only been pressured into it, so it *has* become a burden for them. It can also depend on lots of other factors like men being selfish lovers or their hygiene practices. 

Focusing too much on achieving climax as the "goal" can also mess with one's head. Try to shift your mindset to just enjoying the overall experience, for any/every part of sex, and making sure your partner is also having a good time. 

Posted
On 8/27/2023 at 11:41 PM, ThaliaV said:

Giving head definitely *isn't* an inherently submissive act 😈

Good comment.  I agree 

Just a few thoughts ..

There are a lot of acts that are both dominant and submissive depending on perception. 

I am a soft dom and I like to give sexy, sensual baths, showers and massages.  In one way I am ‘pandering’ to my subject which could appear submissive but I perceive that I have the control because my subject is letting me do things for / to them (that I want to do - which is key ), I take control and they are the more submissive. 

I think this is directly analogous to your reply.

Certainly,  the sub-dom dynamic can switch depending on activity or the manner of the activity .. or power can switch or remain with one individual throughout (eg face fucking as opposed to blow job..) 

I suppose the ultimate question is - who is actually in control at that moment ?

As a separate note .. I’m trying to promote “friendship” on this site and get people chatting .. so if you like / don’t like or have something to say about my comment .. please do reply and also feel free to visit my profile and chat separately..

… let’s get a better sense of community going ! 

Luke 

xx 

Posted
1 hour ago, Lsmart938 said:

Good comment.  I agree 

Just a few thoughts ..

There are a lot of acts that are both dominant and submissive depending on perception. 

I am a soft dom and I like to give sexy, sensual baths, showers and massages.  In one way I am ‘pandering’ to my subject which could appear submissive but I perceive that I have the control because my subject is letting me do things for / to them (that I want to do - which is key ), I take control and they are the more submissive. 

I think this is directly analogous to your reply.

Certainly,  the sub-dom dynamic can switch depending on activity or the manner of the activity .. or power can switch or remain with one individual throughout (eg face fucking as opposed to blow job..) 

I suppose the ultimate question is - who is actually in control at that moment ?

As a separate note .. I’m trying to promote “friendship” on this site and get people chatting .. so if you like / don’t like or have something to say about my comment .. please do reply and also feel free to visit my profile and chat separately..

… let’s get a better sense of community going ! 

Luke 

xx 

Acts are *neutral* it's the energy between two people that determine D/s. I would argue that a lot of people aren't actually practicing much of any D/s and are simply Tops or bottoms, and that's totally an ok thing.

I'd also argue or suggest you toss out the idea of "pandering". I take very good care of things that belong to me and as long as it's within everyone's limits I'll care for them as I damn well please. If this includes bathing or feeding them or some other thing then I'm going to do it. We do similar things to our actual pets right? I bathe and groom my dogs, feed them treats. I still own them, even though I love them.

It's important to take care of our belongings. After all, it's kind of hard to play with toys that are broken. 😉

Posted
1 minute ago, naughtyscousetwo said:

I love giving him wet and sloppy sucks lol

It's so much fun kissing and licking and sucking a nice cock and balls, yum

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Love it and love my partner enjoys. Especially enjoy it when he grabs my hair gives it rough
Posted
I love it. I love it when he grabs my hair. When I hear him moan or sharply inhale. When he starts fucking my mouth and the pleasure when he comes is amazing.
Posted
And then the shooting of his seed down your throat
Jaguar54
Posted

For years I resisted girls sucking me, I felt like a heel for 'making' her do it because 'obviously' she couldn't really want to and just thought she ought to. And even once I 'allowed' it, I would never cum in her mouth, just too rude and disrespectful. I guess I was just too well brought up. But as this thread has clearly demonstrated I couldn't have been more wrong - in some cases.

Nowadays, I would never ask a girl to suck me, even after I've had her shuddering on the tip of my tongue. However, if she makes the move south I will caress and stroke her face and hair in encouragement. But I still think it is only fair to warn her that I am going to cum if she continues, then if she does continue I can off-load with no feelings of guilt. Maybe I am just too polite :flushed:

Posted
Tuesday at 11:05 AM, Jaguar54 said:

For years I resisted girls sucking me, I felt like a heel for 'making' her do it because 'obviously' she couldn't really want to and just thought she ought to. And even once I 'allowed' it, I would never cum in her mouth, just too rude and disrespectful. I guess I was just too well brought up. But as this thread has clearly demonstrated I couldn't have been more wrong - in some cases.

Nowadays, I would never ask a girl to suck me, even after I've had her shuddering on the tip of my tongue. However, if she makes the move south I will caress and stroke her face and hair in encouragement. But I still think it is only fair to warn her that I am going to cum if she continues, then if she does continue I can off-load with no feelings of guilt. Maybe I am just too polite 

I was with my Dom for 30 years and l only gave him a blow job 4 times and he never came in my mouth. Why? Because it did absolutely nothing for him. What was the point he said. Just a waste of time for both of us. He had a big foot fetish and preferred me getting my tongue between this long nails and his actual toe. Personally l would have rather have given him the blow job as having to clean his toes really quite revolted me.

Since being with a new dom l have had to started sucking again and l feel like a complete amateur although l am told l am not bad at all. I have to take his cum I’m my mouth and hold it there until I’m told to swallow. To me it’s a very traditional part of submissive behaviour and that both my late dom snc Jaguar54 are indeed an unusual breed.

Jaguar54
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Potasaurus said:

To me it’s a very traditional part of submissive behaviour and that both my late dom snc Jaguar54 are indeed an unusual breed.

Unusual? Yeah, I'll take that ;-)

It turned out I was in my 50s before I was able to lay back and thoroughly a bit of cock worship. A 25yr old was able to convince me that she genuinely enjoyed her task, in fact she practically demanded it once she'd had her arse tanned. She convinced me by refusing to stop until I had cum in her mouth.

Edited by Jaguar54
additional info
Posted
I just love my cock sucked by f or m
gift_of_beli
Posted

A great thread and one that has me revisiting my thoughts as a result of all the different perspectives. It may well be my mindset thats the problem and not the physical stimulation.

Redhead38
Posted

Lov my deepthroat  blowjobs.   Mind of happiest