A Blowjob? How do you actually feel

• 2 months later...
Posted
Mmmmmmmm. My oral fixation and I just looove to take a limp dick and make it hard in my mouth. I love the texture of the skin on the shaft against my tongue and lips. And the rim of the head! Mmmm love to feel it in and out of my mouth. And that jumble of veins at the bottom under the shaft just under the head really loves the feel of my tongue texture. I love the way a cock reslknds to me and how I can control whether or not my man gets to cum. There’s nothing I don’t like about giving a BJ. Even just the way it looks arouses me.
Posted

I feel the same way. I love giving a blow job. Feeling the head swell with my lips around it.

Posted

I love it. Even though it can be a very submissive act, it makes me feel so powerful at the same time, knowing that I am able to offer my man so much pleasure so easily. Guys can definitely tell when someone enjoys doing it and when someone is just doing it for them and doesn't really like it. And I feel like they are so grateful when a woman takes the very thing that represents their manhood and wholeheartedly worships it- it signifies total acceptance and submission to them, in my opinion anyway. 

I am definitely very much into cock worshipping when I really like someone- so many tricks to show off, lol 😉.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:

Dunno if this is still live but thought I'd put my thoughts here. Do women actually enjoy giving blowjobs? I've never cum while getting a blowjob and I've always felt it's because the girl doesn't want to do it.

Did you read the thread? Several women responded saying yes, and I'm pretty sure at least one other person said something similar to what you did about not climaxing because they've felt like their partner wasn't into it. 

Edited by ThaliaVirago
Posted

Definitely both for me. Oral fixation makes me love to move my tounge all over it and really taste the skin and feel it get harder and harder in my mouth and the twitching always think it's a bonus if they start moaning loudly and their legs start shaking but also being submissive where he gets to cum and I dont.

Posted
15 hours ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:
Dunno if this is still live but thought I'd put my thoughts here. Do women actually enjoy giving blowjobs? I've never cum while getting a blowjob and I've always felt it's because the girl doesn't want to do it.

That's sad. Maybe the girl wasn't doing it right or long enough?

Posted
4 hours ago, justthejuju said:

That's sad. Maybe the girl wasn't doing it right or long enough?

Don't put all of this on the women, there are many possible reasons, one being as he said himself, that they might not have been into it. *Lots of* people aren't going to be able to enjoy themselves or get off if they feel like their partner isn't also enjoying themselves, regardless of technique or length of time. There also isn't any single "right way" as different people like and dislike different things. 

Posted
21 hours ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:

I've never cum while getting a blowjob and I've always felt it's because the girl doesn't want to do it.

Ask her

Equally, are you being receptive ?  What is she getting out of this other than giving you a blowjob?  

One thing of course in a lot of cases once a man has cum, he's done.  So that may well be things over for the sex. And the lady might not have had climax herself. So, may get less out of it.

If, however, you are making foreplay about her then it is more likely she would be happier to give oral.

Personally, I rarely cum from blowjobs (I say this, I did the other day) and often that's because me cumming (usually) means sex is over and so I like a blowjob as part of sex, but not the finale.  

If in the back of your head you're thinking "she is not enjoying this" it may limit your ability to cum.  So what can you do to help her enjoy it? Or if she says she is enjoying it, how can you get that in mind?

Posted
Monday at 08:18 PM, Yurei-6573 said:

Definitely both for me. Oral fixation makes me love to move my tounge all over it and really taste the skin and feel it get harder and harder in my mouth and the twitching always think it's a bonus if they start moaning loudly and their legs start shaking but also being submissive where he gets to cum and I dont.

Maybe I just haven't had it from the right girl yet. It just always seems like a 'if I have to' kind of feeling, I do try and do things to help the girl enjoy it, so I'll kneel like side on to her head so I can stimulate her clit and finger her while she takes my cock but she ends up just cumming and unable to pay attention to my cock. I also do 69 too but that's pretty much just me getting juice all over my face, which is great but not what I'm after. I need someone to cock worship me after I've worshipped their pussy.

Posted
5 hours ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:

Maybe I just haven't had it from the right girl yet. It just always seems like a 'if I have to' kind of feeling, I do try and do things to help the girl enjoy it, so I'll kneel like side on to her head so I can stimulate her clit and finger her while she takes my cock but she ends up just cumming and unable to pay attention to my cock. I also do 69 too but that's pretty much just me getting juice all over my face, which is great but not what I'm after. I need someone to cock worship me after I've worshipped their pussy.

You are with the wrong partners! Although, if you’re well hung, a BJ is a lot more work than if you’re not well hung. Maybe that’s the thing. 😉

Posted
As a guy. I love the feeling of total submissiveness. Taking a cock and it’s cum
Posted
10 hours ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:

Maybe your right it’s not the right partners! I never understand women (or men) who don’t enjoy it.
For me it’s one of my biggest, most enjoyable acts, I literally can’t get enough. Small, big I don’t care, I love the feeling of a guy in my mouth, my tongue around it, sliding up and down, gaging right to the back of my throat, I’ll take it all and look up smiling with delight the whole time. 
but I know not everyone has as much of a kink for it as I do. 

but to answer the first question in this thread. YES plenty of women (and men) love it! 

Posted
4 hours ago, marriedbicumwhore said:

As a guy. I love the feeling of total submissiveness. Taking a cock and it’s cum

Having a dick in your mouth isn't inherently submissive. 

Posted
Yesterday at 06:15 PM, Astrid_868 said:

Maybe your right it’s not the right partners! I never understand women (or men) who don’t enjoy it.
For me it’s one of my biggest, most enjoyable acts, I literally can’t get enough. Small, big I don’t care, I love the feeling of a guy in my mouth, my tongue around it, sliding up and down, gaging right to the back of my throat, I’ll take it all and look up smiling with delight the whole time. 
but I know not everyone has as much of a kink for it as I do. 

but to answer the first question in this thread. YES plenty of women (and men) love it! 

Maybe I need to find a you lol

Posted
Yesterday at 12:43 PM, Velicious said:

You are with the wrong partners! Although, if you’re well hung, a BJ is a lot more work than if you’re not well hung. Maybe that’s the thing. 😉

Well I'm only 7 inches and 13cm circumference so isn't that much of an area to cover? I've seen women take bigger and manage it

Posted
19 hours ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:

Well I'm only 7 inches and 13cm circumference so isn't that much of an area to cover? I've seen women take bigger and manage it

ONLY 7 inches?!?!?  

Posted
19 hours ago, CoitusAddictus90 said:

Maybe I need to find a you lol

😉

I’m sure there are plenty of us cock worshippers out there 😏

Posted

getting a blowjob is being submissive? seems a pretty vanilla thing to me. There is no such thing as a bad blowjob but there is such a thing as a really good one!

Posted
1 hour ago, Shawn_Scott said:

getting a blowjob is being submissive?

I think the implication was that *giving* a blowjob was submissive.
Which, does tie in to the attitudes that some men have to sex and how they view women

Posted

It's just oral sex, pretty normal part of sex. Maybe you are over analyising too much? just enjoy it

Posted
I personally enjoy giving my boyfriend head! One reason is I love the way he looks at me and smiles, and how much he enjoys it makes me super wet 🥰💚💯👅