Dominants Vs Ass Play

Je****

Posted
Sunday at 05:42 PM, ThaliaVirago said:

By this logic you're claiming that you believe an individual is incapable of healing and growth. Is that actually what you believe? Because that's pretty much what you said. 

“Ick factor”?! 😂 Really… I can’t help where your mind went because I said enhanced/edited…but all that meant was I elaborated on what she must have been feeling by the expressions that were still vivid on her face as she told the story. I didn’t add anything that she didn’t say happened… Why would I need to?! The story is what it is…elaboration based on the sentiments and emotions of the storyteller at the time it was told to me was necessary to ***t the full picture… I never thought honesty could be “icky”…but judges gonna judge just like haters gonna hate… 😂

Posted
5 hours ago, ProfessorDnOKC said:

“Ick factor”?! 😂 Really… I can’t help where your mind went because I said enhanced/edited…but all that meant was I elaborated on what she must have been feeling by the expressions that were still vivid on her face as she told the story. I didn’t add anything that she didn’t say happened… Why would I need to?! The story is what it is…elaboration based on the sentiments and emotions of the storyteller at the time it was told to me was necessary to ***t the full picture… I never thought honesty could be “icky”…but judges gonna judge just like haters gonna hate… 😂

I think your point was lost in all the descriptive details. It made it sound more like a tale of *** than anything else. In your story, neither of them were right in what they did, but people learn by making mistakes. Clearly, he discovered something new about himself, but she had to face her own prejudices. I just hope it lead to a positive outcome for both, if anything.

Posted
22 hours ago, Travibara said:

I think your point was lost in all the descriptive details. It made it sound more like a tale of *** than anything else. In your story, neither of them were right in what they did, but people learn by making mistakes. Clearly, he discovered something new about himself, but she had to face her own prejudices. I just hope it lead to a positive outcome for both, if anything.

I could have just stated the bare minimum in a very matter-of-fact manner…
1. A woman seized a moment of vulnerability to coerce her lover to do something she probably always wanted to do to a man
2. The man reacted in a way the woman didn’t expect
3. The man felt a way he didn’t expect to feel and became embarrassed
4. The woman’s want to exact revenge (and perhaps try something she’d always wanted) exposed her prejudice and ultimately ruined the relationship…

The point…it’s likely some women will view men as soft/closeted-gay or whatever if they engages in, submits to or enjoys anal…thus many men will be tentative about any exploration in the rear area because of the potential for exactly what happened in the story I told. The young man’s attempt to atone was taken advantage of, and more was sacrificed than originally intended. Whether it had a positive outcome can’t be known and isn’t really relevant to the original post…but, considering what was lost, one can only hope it did for the man. I know for a fact it didn’t for the woman. Even if she did enlighten herself about her more dominant tendencies, to assert them would mean she would then look down on the man that allowed her to explore said tendencies. I don’t see anything positive in that, but there’s likely an audience for that so who knows.

Posted
7 hours ago, ProfessorDnOKC said:

I could have just stated the bare minimum in a very matter-of-fact manner…
1. A woman seized a moment of vulnerability to coerce her lover to do something she probably always wanted to do to a man
2. The man reacted in a way the woman didn’t expect
3. The man felt a way he didn’t expect to feel and became embarrassed
4. The woman’s want to exact revenge (and perhaps try something she’d always wanted) exposed her prejudice and ultimately ruined the relationship…

The point…it’s likely some women will view men as soft/closeted-gay or whatever if they engages in, submits to or enjoys anal…thus many men will be tentative about any exploration in the rear area because of the potential for exactly what happened in the story I told. The young man’s attempt to atone was taken advantage of, and more was sacrificed than originally intended. Whether it had a positive outcome can’t be known and isn’t really relevant to the original post…but, considering what was lost, one can only hope it did for the man. I know for a fact it didn’t for the woman. Even if she did enlighten herself about her more dominant tendencies, to assert them would mean she would then look down on the man that allowed her to explore said tendencies. I don’t see anything positive in that, but there’s likely an audience for that so who knows.

I see your points now, true that societal norms present stereotypes ahead of truth unfortunately. While it could've been a liberating experience for him it took place during a traumatic moment. As for her, all I can think of is how she took advantage of the situation to exact revenge without thinking of the consequences. Better to always just walk away. However, that's why community's such as this and proper communication are so essential. Educating and building trust are key, especially when dealing with the level of judgment and prejudice in society.