Big cat's in England

Ch****

Posted
2 hours ago, Charms said:

Oh I so wish I was there. I'd be scared but so excited

It was more of a shock than anything else, we slowed down to see where it went up into the field and couldn't see it anymore. We wasn't going to stop to get out and look

Posted
7 hours ago, Charms said:

My queen you make me giggle  ty

I'm happy I can, charms ❤️❤️

Posted
22 hours ago, Ted1567 said:

I`m somewhat cynical about big cats being loose in the UK, but there was once a big cat story that turned out to be true. In 1980 a farmer in rural Scotland set a trap to catch whatever creature was responsible for the killing of local livestock. He eventually caught an elderly female Puma who was given the name Felicity. She turned out to be semi-tame, being particularly fond of having her tummy tickled which can`t be said of most pumas. This obviously suggests she had been raised in captivity and was thus used to humans. She lived out the remainder of her days in a Scottish wildlife park, dying in about 1985. A taxidermist stuffed her body which is now on display in a museum somewhere. I`ve a friend called Felicity who`s one of the most placid, timid people I`ve ever known. However, every time I think of her I automatically think of a large ferocious wild cat. 

Kudos to who ever discovered that she liked having her tummy tickled 😀

Posted
Me and my brother walking by a gap in some woods saw a big black *** a few meters from us. We discounted it as a big dog. We later Found out 3 minutes earlier my mum was walking along the next field and saw a large black *** cover the width of land in what seemed like a few bounds at high speed. Her dog once chased "it" into the woods there and came flying back out backwards with his tail between his legs petrified. This is somewhere between dover and folkestone. Theres plenty of gullies and even old overgrown war buildings to hide. I cut the brambles back to get to one of these war buildings and it has the remains of dead foxes. Just fur and some bones lol
Posted

we've also had a few skeletal remains but when tested these have turned out to be ancient, eg lions from the last inter glacial,

back in 2002 the police closed all the local roads where I was working because of report of 2 lions being seen