lusted no love, loved no lust

sa****

Posted

Would you rather have plentiful playtime where you are lusted for but never loved or plentiful love but never lusted for? Third option, close to impossible. (Self inventory practice)

Posted (edited)

Lust for the Win! 

Edited by LilSassyLilSweet
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
Give me love and adoration, someone who is lustful only wants you to fulfill their desires and isn't considerate about your pleasure.
Posted
2 hours ago, sapius said:

Would you rather have plentiful playtime where you are lusted for but never loved or plentiful love but never lusted for? Third option, close to impossible. (Self inventory practice)

Such a ignorant question... I would rather have it all. As I have. Plentiful playtime with plentiful love! Because that is what it should be! 

If you would have to choose between the two, it's easy, choose none of them. Because why.. Plentiful of playtime without love would just make you go completely cold-hearted. And plentiful love but never lusted for, would also make you go completely cold-hearted. Trust me on that.

So never settle for less then it all ;)

Posted
22 minutes ago, Stheso said:

Such a ignorant question... I would rather have it all. As I have. Plentiful playtime with plentiful love! Because that is what it should be! 

If you would have to choose between the two, it's easy, choose none of them. Because why.. Plentiful of playtime without love would just make you go completely cold-hearted. And plentiful love but never lusted for, would also make you go completely cold-hearted. Trust me on that.

I totally disagree. I’ve had it with lust only (20 year relationship), and I’ve had it with both (also long term). Both were great. Apples and oranges.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Hal727 said:

I totally disagree. I’ve had it with lust only (20 year relationship), and I’ve had it with both (also long term). Both were great. Apples and oranges.

Mm.. so happy for you then. Did you ever manage to truly understand your woman? 

You see, ive been in both too.. as a woman.. and trust me.. as woman, it made me cold hearted. Until I met a real man that managed to give me it all at once. It truly takes a true Man, to offer it all. Because you see, a woman can offer it all, but if it is not replied in the same way, she will just give what she receives.. but, if she receives it all, she will give back it times two, or more. And the Man that experience that, he will never let go of that.

So, you can disagree as much as you want.. but apparently you have not been able to experience it all at once.. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
July 22, Deleted profile said:

Reading between the derogatory critique here, what you’re saying is that the hypothetical I propose is not possible enough to be relevant. That is true but as thinking fantasizing humans we don't exist only in the possible, therefore questions like this are more meant to be self-reflective in a self inventory way of taking a look at where you stand at anyone moment in time. If we got a little deeper, I would point out how improper behavior in intimacy often comes when these things are really out of balance inside of yourself.

Posted

You see, ive been in both too.. as a woman.. and trust me.. as woman, it made me cold hearted. Until I met a real man that managed to give me it all at once. It truly takes a true Man, to offer it all. Because you see, a woman can offer it all, but if it is not replied in the same way, she will just give what she receives.. but, if she receives it all, she will give back it times two, or more. And the Man that experience that, he will never let go of that.

So, you can disagree as much as you want.. but apparently you have not been able to experience it all at once.. 

I can’t speak for Hal but I believe there would be agreement that as men we are looking for both even when just look for lust. We do it more in series, women seemingly in parallel. In an ideal man dominant world, we would get two weeks of passionate lustful sex with every woman we were interested in and then got two weeks to sit back and decide whether we want to pursue her for the love part.

Posted
July 22, HisSubby1987 said:

Can I choose both???

You can but only you, everyone else has to choose 😘

Posted

Well, I got along great with both of them for years and both seemed quite happy. The one where there was only lust didn’t want love from me. She was happily married to a vanilla guy who had no interest in bdsm, but understood that she did. I think it’s pretty narrow minded of you to think you’re capable of taking your own experience and applying across the board to people you don’t know. But regardless of that, we’re still talking apples and oranges here. Two totally different situations.

Posted
Hal I think more precise way of saying to a person who is widely applying their obtuse experience is “miss I realize you’re speaking to me having interacted with everyone in your life to this point but me, I forgive you for that, and will enlighten you…”
Posted
3 hours ago, sapius said:
Hal I think more precise way of saying to a person who is widely applying their obtuse experience is “miss I realize you’re speaking to me having interacted with everyone in your life to this point but me, I forgive you for that, and will enlighten you…”

You are exactly right! We are all so different, which is good, but when someone can’t sit back and say to themselves “let me think about this “, and at least consider the opposite point of view, .it puts an end to constructive communication. I don’t mind finding out that I’m wrong, but being judged because someone has a different set of beliefs/values than my own and based on that, insinuates that I am mistaken in my happy response to

Posted
Sapius’ question, seems pretty absurd.
Just my opinion
Posted
I would rather be lusted then loved, being aro I wouldn't be a big fan of it the other way
Posted

Both in different contexts, either with the same person different people.