EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue 4
Some type of glass where you can see out
And people can’t see in
Posted
OK so I see what going wrong. I DO have 5 clues collected. The grid shows me all 5 but the "You've found 4 of 24 icons" is actually wrong. Telling me 4 instead of 5.
I definitely don't see 6 though.
Posted
1 hour ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

OK so I see what going wrong. I DO have 5 clues collected. The grid shows me all 5 but the "You've found 4 of 24 icons" is actually wrong. Telling me 4 instead of 5.
I definitely don't see 6 though.

No, the “you’ve found 4 out of 24” is correct. There is a glitch causing icon No 17 to show up as collected when it hasn’t been released yet. So if that’s one of the 5 you are counting, you’re still missing one.

Posted
12 minutes ago, FETMOD-BD said:

No, the “you’ve found 4 out of 24” is correct. There is a glitch causing icon No 17 to show up as collected when it hasn’t been released yet. So if that’s one of the 5 you are counting, you’re still missing one.

I've dmd you as I have literally checked every location over the last few years and Nada.

Posted
21 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:
is there four or 5 clues cus ive checked every location and only getting 4?

If you message me I can send pic of which ones I have I can help you find the missing one once I know which one is missing

Posted
2 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

I've dmd you as I have literally checked every location over the last few years and Nada.

Happy to help if you like to dm me

Posted
Day 3 - Clue #6 - Grid #23 – Enter this if you think your pic is a winner.
Posted
Day 3 - Clue #6 - Grid #23 – Got a pic you think fits the category - submit it and see what others think
Posted
Here we go all the clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Posted
Grid #11 - It's been a while, I think it's time to update your security. Make it strong!
Posted
I have absolutely no idea what that could be! I didn’t know there was anywhere you could enter photos 🤔 except on your profile.
Posted
5 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
I have absolutely no idea what that could be! I didn’t know there was anywhere you could enter photos 🤔 except on your profile.

It can be challenging to find for sure 😉

Posted
16 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Try to tap to every option you see on the app or website, if u need further help, feel free to DM me

Posted
Day 3 - Clue #6 - Grid #23 – up for a challenge?
Posted
I think i am stupid but i looked anywhere i just can't find it
Posted
2 minutes ago, Fede99 said:
I think i am stupid but i looked anywhere i just can't find it

I posted all clues and if you need further help feel free to DM

Posted

I am so lost. I dont know what exactly Im looking for, or where I start looking...And what are grids?

Posted
3 minutes ago, hannahbelles said:

I am so lost. I dont know what exactly Im looking for, or where I start looking...And what are grids?

Dotted around the site you will find icons - they're round pieces of an overall picture - one or two are released each day at 1500 UK time (1000EST/1600CET) and clues to their whereabouts can be found on this thread.
When you have collected them (just click on them to collect) they appear in your grid which you can access from your profile just click on where it says how many icons you have just below your main profile picture.

Posted
Can someone please contact me i'm totally frozen on the last one, please
Posted
Yep I’ve tried clicking everywhere. You can see out and they can’t see in….. one way mirror 🤷🏻‍♀️
Get them at Christmas - baubles 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly this one has me completely baffled. I think there’s a function in this app that I have somehow never found 🤔
Posted
Modelling? Submitting photos?! What am I missing. Do we have a competition in here somewhere 🤔
Posted
5 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
Modelling? Submitting photos?! What am I missing. Do we have a competition in here somewhere 🤔

Yes look hard ...you will find it