EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
47 minutes ago, pink_reindeer said:
I’m stuck on grid 23 can anyone help

If you follow the clues on the app and can't find it on app, then head to the website www.fetish.com or feel free to message me

Posted

Day 10 - Clue #13 - Grid #24 – The Gateway Guardian of undesirable words on your wall or pictures.

Posted
Day 10 - Clue #13 - Grid #24 - Want to restrict who can pass judgement on your content? Set some of these
Posted
Clue 13
Adjust this and you can find out what people say about you
Posted

Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 -  confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON

Posted
Day 10 - Clue #13 - Grid #24 - set up your own restrictions so other can keep their comments to themselves
Posted

Clue #13 - If you're familiar with Iron Maiden, there's a song on their album Senjutsu, that will tell you what to change.

Posted
1 hour ago, YourMaster96 said:
I don’t understand clue 5

Clue #5 it’s usually wrapped up with a bow

Posted
Had to long onto www.fetish.com to find grid#23. In case anyone else is having a problem with that one.
Posted
1 hour ago, YourMaster96 said:
I don’t understand clue 5

Feel free to message me for further help

Posted
59 minutes ago, sk2645 said:
Day 2 clue 5 I cannot find anywhere

Feel free to message me for further help

Posted
I’m having a hell of a time with grid 14. I still can’t find it and I have been everywhere and tried everything I can think of
Posted
3 hours ago, YourMaster96 said:

I got it thank you so much

You’re welcome ☺️

Posted
4 minutes ago, babygirlxpanda said:
I’m so lost for 13 and 23

23 I had to go on the actual website to find and not the app

Posted
30 minutes ago, pink_reindeer said:

23 I had to go on the actual website to find and not the app

Thank you found 23! And now I just need 13 lol

Posted
39 minutes ago, babygirlxpanda said:

#13 it’s usually wrapped up with a bow

Posted
51 minutes ago, babygirlxpanda said:

To the left, to the right, before doing that set the parameters

Posted
1 hour ago, babygirlxpanda said:

If you are asking clue 13 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON

Posted

Day 11 - Clue #14 - Grid #3 – Hidden amidst updates, these toggles steer the stream of information

Posted
Day 11 - Clue #14 - Grid #3 – Roll up roll up read all about it but make adjustments if you want to be fed specific info
Posted
Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 - confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid 3 - launch the rocket from base and before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it