EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day 13 - Clue #16 - Grid #10 - is yours empty and blank?
Posted
Heyy... Any tips on finding these please? Already been able to secure 12 so far
Posted
Clue 16
Sometime you need to take a good look at yourself to see the person inside you
Posted
I’m clueless for day 13. Can someone help me?
Posted
54 minutes ago, Kellya said:
How do I find it?

Start finding icons on the app/website. Icons are small square shaped which form part of the grid of treasure hunt. Explore the various options of the app/website which you can tap/click to open to find the hidden icons. So far 15icons have been released and clues have been posted if you scroll up. If you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
11 hours ago, El-Padre said:
Heyy... Any tips on finding these please? Already been able to secure 12 so far

Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 - confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid 3 - launch the rocket from base and before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid 9 - if you came across someone, speak to that person and like them, you can add them to your A list
Day 13 Clue16 - Grid10 – better check yourself out to see how others see you

Posted
2 hours ago, torysuzann1 said:
I’m clueless for day 13. Can someone help me?

Just posted all the clues so far and if you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
Grid 5: you should really kneel and confess your sins
Posted
2 hours ago, glendale851 said:
I'm trying to figure this fetlife out?

This has nothing to do with FetLife. This is FET APP and their website is www.fetish.com

Posted
Looking for a few clues please for a few I seem to be missing
Posted
1 hour ago, NotADom said:
Looking for a few clues please for a few I seem to be missing

All clues have been posted if you scroll up and feel free to message me for further help

Posted
Looking for clues for grid 1, rows 3 and 4. Then grid 4, row 6
Posted
7 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 - confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid 3 - launch the rocket from base and before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid 9 - if you came across someone, speak to that person and like them, you can add them to your A list
Day 13 Clue16 - Grid10 – better check yourself out to see how others see you

@NotADom

Posted
Anybody with an iPhone figured out where to find Grid #23?
Posted

Day 14 - Clue #17 - Grid #21 – Seek the needle amidst the haystack, using the digital sieve to narrow the field.

Posted
1 hour ago, CarolinaCDA said:

Try to log on to the website www fetish.com

Posted
1 hour ago, CarolinaCDA said:

Yes - are you using the App or the website? It's really straightforward.

Posted
Day 14 Clue17 - Grid21 – if you are looking for that special person better to set the criteria and you can find the person within reach
Posted
Day 14 - Clue #17 - Grid #21 – Looking for someone special? Narrow it down by making some adjustments according to your preferences.
Posted

Day 14. Clue #17. Grid 21

Not buying, just here to "_ _ _ _ _ "