EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
If you are looking for something or wanting something what would you look for. Sundays deliver a whole paper of these weekly
Posted
I never done this before so I'm I'm trying to c home it goes
Posted
1 hour ago, Stumofun said:

Grid #9 is mine. It isn't where I think it should be.

While you are looking at someone else's profile, think about putting *** aside for a rainy day.

Posted
2 hours ago, Chademac81 said:
Is it 17 icons available

Posted
I’m really struggling with grid 23 and the clue doesn’t make sense to me about modelling
Posted
3 hours ago, Joey2022V said:
I’m really struggling with grid 23 and the clue doesn’t make sense to me about modelling

Try to use the website www.fetish.com and if you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
4 hours ago, jack789 said:
Can anyone help me with grids 3, 13 and 23 :)

Here we go clues as of today:
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue2 - Grid12 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue3 - Grid19 - ding dong - and you will see what's going on the app
Day2 Clue4 - Grid11 - Always update this every few months to keep thieves away
Day2 Clue5 - Grid14 - be it any occasion birthday or anniversary, everyone gets it and loves it
Day3 Clue6 - Grid23 - did you take part in a modelling competition? Now you have a chance
Day4 Clue7 - Grid8 - if someone want to message you they better understand the guidelines of engagement
Day5 Clue8 - Grid2 - did you get a good selfie, then show it off
Day6 Clue 9 - Grid13 - to the left, to the right before doing that set your parameters
Day7 Clue 10 - Grid22 - check you daily rewards -be it commenting, be it liking someone pic or playing games here
Day8 Clue 11 - Grid 17 - if someone checks you out, maybe they marked your pic, you will know if that's done
Day9 Clue 12 - Grid05 - confess your sins and others will know your turn ons
Day 10 Clue 13 - Grid24 - if you want to restrict anyone to leave a remark anywhere then switch it ON
Day 11 Clue 14 - Grid 3 - launch the rocket from base and before that make sure you expand the age and area where to fire it
Day 12 Clue 15 - Grid 9 - if you came across someone, speak to that person and like them, you can add them to your A list
Day 13 Clue16 - Grid10 – better check yourself out to see how others see you
Day 14 Clue17 - Grid21 – if you are looking for that special person better to set the criteria and you can find the person within reach
Day 15 Clue18 - Grid16 – why not market yourself and others will know good things about you

For clue 23 you may have to visit website www.fetish.com and use the clue. If you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
5 hours ago, Joey2022V said:

I posted the clue again and maybe use the website www.fetish.com to find the clue. If you need further help, feel free to message me

Posted

Can I get some help with #3? Please and thank you. The rockets doesn't really help 🙈 

ShinyBootsOfLeather
Posted

Grid 16, clue 18. Bad dates are a fact of life, but only by creating anew do we persevere.

Posted
1 hour ago, RetaKate said:

Can I get some help with #3? Please and thank you. The rockets doesn't really help 🙈 

Maybe this clicks, after work where do you go?

Posted
31 minutes ago, y01344 said:
Can't find 6

Grid #6 haven't been released yet

Posted

Day 16 - Clue #19 - Grid #20 – Unlock the chest of camaraderie, where the names of your chosen companions lie inscribed.

Posted

Day 16. Clue 19. Grid #20

Central Perk would be a good place to look for these folk...