Pussy eating

Ro****

Posted
Doggy, you get to eat there pussy and enjoy a hint of there butthole at the same time 😍👅😍👅
Posted
On her back, legs spread wide. Gives me a better angle to rub my whole face in it, it's easy to move away to suck nipples or kiss her so she can taste herself, and she can reach down and grab onto my head. Plus I suck at finding the right angle for fucking in doggy, so it's an easier transition.
Posted
3 hours ago, DoctorDynomite said:
Get her to spread her legs wide and arch her back.. you'll have full access to her pussy and her ass.. no girl doesn't like her ass licked

You speak the truth 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, DoctorDynomite said:
You're welcome

Doctor very true

Posted
3 minutes ago, lisa11292000 said:

Doctor very true

It’s something I didn’t think I would like. It’s super amazing.

Posted
On your shoulders her back against the wall. This causes an instant arch in her back giving instant access to both wholes and she is in a position she can’t move from regardless of how much she squirts squirms struggle kick. No matter what she is ***d to just sit there and take it. Hope you in the gym weekly!!!
Curvychrissy
Posted
The best I've ever had was when I was lying on my back spread open and he went down and in a couple minutes he grabbed my thighs and pulled me up to his face! Not to mention that he was the best I've ever had he knows how to make a girl happy! Concentrates on my clit and the right amount of sucking 😋
Posted
I've eaten pussy while laying on my back, my knees up and held together by a blanket or shorts around my knees, and her laying on me face up with her legs spread across my face . Kinda became a sort of pussy eating couch.. It was an interesting idea that worked well. Great reach to her beasts, and with preplanned pillow placement, comfortable east access to the ass hole if that is so desired. Ate her out twice. She stated put while recovering in between. And in terms of my comfort, she was light and I could have stayed there the better part of the day on my back eating her out if she had the endurance for it. A rather submissive position. But a fantastic one for eating pussy. And I'm a hungry man!
Curvychrissy
Posted
51 minutes ago, Oggy28-6931 said:
Well did his tougne do the figure of 8 down there sweetheart xx

I've never been a big fan of the number 8 motion down there. That method seems like newbie styles and something a beginner would think that is a good idea. But I have to say that I'm not for it! Sorry it's just in my own opinion.

Posted
Personally I love 69 position even if I’m not getting my dick sucked. I love wrapping my arms around their waist holding them in place. Basically sitting on my face but still giving me free mobility to hit the right spots
gift_of_beli
Posted
On 8/1/2023 at 9:35 PM, Curvychrissy said:

I've never been a big fan of the number 8 motion down there. That method seems like newbie styles and something a beginner would think that is a good idea. But I have to say that I'm not for it! Sorry it's just in my own opinion.

Everyone is different...for me going down is a passion and learning what she wants...thats the desire. Nothing better to me that doing it right for her

Posted
On her back with pillow under her butt and legs spread wide. Allows you to spend a little time teasing and working her up; kissing her inner thighs, licking around the outside of her lips while taking in her sweet smell, using fingers to trace around her. I like building up her juices so when my tongue finally slides up her slit those juices flow onto my tongue. Can easily squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples while you eat her. I like being able to see her face. Plus if you push her legs back just a little further you have good access to her starfish.
Posted

Why narrow it down? Feel what she is enjoying and find her best position.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
To me it's from the back while she's on her hands and knees the butt check have a lot of nerves and feels really good when your eating that pussy ass cheeks spread and nibble on that ass while doing it drives them wild well at least from my experience
Posted

Whichever way Mistress likes it....