Yes sir

su****

Posted
Yes sir

Some may have called him lover or more. I don’t know what they call him. I call him sir. He has me bound and tied and he’s taking it out on me what have I done to ask for this. How is he able to carry it out with execution and control. Times when it has been pushed too far only had me coming back asking for more.

I am his cum slut and his whore. Pleading for his cock and tasting his cum on my tongue, I don’t want for him to tell me he’s cumming I beg for it always in my throat and if he can’t cum there then please cream pie my pussy. Letting it drip out of me slowly as I lay in the after glow.

You said I would look pretty in rope and that was true. Now I am wondering what he will do to me next when do these tricks stop with a mad man. I don’t know what you’ve seen and I don’t care where you’ve been. It seems that we have both been through something. The difference is he is too much for me.

I feel inferior. Does he want me to feel more than being a sub no pedestal for he already towers above me in stature and status. He thinks I am not aware but I am in tune with energy, sometimes the way he speaks to me makes me stop in my tracks and other times we laugh and are quite silly but I don’t know that he doesn’t look down on me not just because of my sub space.

Like most people I have encountered he seems to be trying to read me or teach me. I am not going to takeaway what he wants. I never do when someone wants me to learn something. I am not the pupil. We say partners in profile and couple to attract a third because he wants me with another like me. I don’t even know that he will be so good to me when I bring him another just seems if there’s a lesson to learn my nature is to avoid it until it’s smacking me in the face like bull being hit by the matadors cape and by then taking no heed to charge forth.

He says I make a good sub perhaps he just says this for now because he just wants to feel my energy. It is something to give forth my body naked and ready to be turned flush red in color on my cheeks and my tits and nipples exposed to the *** he wants to bestow on my body. Why does he like it so much when I squirm and moan? As he puts another clothes pin on my tits. I am crying out and I am also asking for more.
Posted
This feels like words one of the beloved subs that has served Me has written. Not similar to what I feel they would say, exactly word for word what they might say. Exceptional share, thank you.