Certificate of registration in BDSM Community

Tomowned

Posted

Hello i have a question is it normal that i have to pay a fee to be registered as an owned slave . 

To get access to all places . 

Posted

Short answer - No! Someone is trying to rip you off!

Posted
Longer answer is normally no it normally comes if you consent to it after
Posted
10 minutes ago, elham340 said:

Longer answer is normally no it normally comes if you consent to it after

It's a well known and well documented scam.

The "slave register" is a free site. Why would anyone have to pay to use it?
As for having to pay to be registered "To get access to all places" that's absolute garbage. 

Posted
Yes the register is free but after the register you can choose to pay if you consent to your owner I mean
Posted
4 minutes ago, elham340 said:
Yes the register is free but after the register you can choose to pay if you consent to your owner I mean

Sorry thats Bullshit. No owner i know in my.local community requires payments of any kind from thier partner.
IMHO any owner that wants payment from a slave should be avoided at all times as they are not interested in the person/slave just the ***.

Posted
22 minutes ago, elham340 said:

You state in your profile that you want a Dom who doesn’t ask for tribute or findom and doesn’t like black mail - yet you're actively defending a scam????? 

Posted

yeah - it's one of the scams which does the rounds a bit - and it is based on non-scams (for example if you join OWK / Womanian Empire - but that doesn't get you access anywhere except their events. In Prague. - or - for example, that some dungeons/clubs/etc have membership fees)

But, yeah, you turn up to this to anywhere and they haven't heard of it or don't recognise it - you're better off getting a membership directly from places you do want to go. 

DarkArts1066
Posted
There is no “Certificate of Registration” in the BDSM Community - and especially one that costs you ***.

This is a scam, pure and simple.

Sounds to me like someone is looking to exploit you for financial gain, which apart from being despicable, is most likely illegal where you are.

Fetish Clubs may have membership fees, and those who provide Professional Services also.
The ‘Slave Register’ is also free, but this is something altogether different - and more sinister. Please consider sharing information about the individual who is extorting you, either with the appropriate authorities, or within the Community. We need to root out and expose these bad apples - for the safety of others as well as yourself.
Posted
56 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:

There is no “Certificate of Registration” in the BDSM Community - and especially one that costs you ***.

This is a scam, pure and simple.

Sounds to me like someone is looking to exploit you for financial gain, which apart from being despicable, is most likely illegal where you are.

Fetish Clubs may have membership fees, and those who provide Professional Services also.
The ‘Slave Register’ is also free, but this is something altogether different - and more sinister. Please consider sharing information about the individual who is extorting you, either with the appropriate authorities, or within the Community. We need to root out and expose these bad apples - for the safety of others as well as yourself.

Please don’t be tempted to post info publicly on the site as that would be a breach or Fetish TOU. But if the person is an active user, you can use the report function on their profile and give details/screenshots. 

Posted

something which sucks - but - is true

is there are laws around libel.  If you make accusations about someone (individual or company) being a scam and they decide to press for libel - it's on you to prove it was a scam : both the individual making the accusation and site which hosts the accusations can be dragged into it.

Obviously the looming threats of legal action is something that makes things very difficult.  

If you bought a "Certificate of Registration" then while it's obviously totally meaningless - they would claim "you paid for a certificate, you got a certificate" - there's a lot around that which really sucks - that, within the law, you can be prosecuted for naming someone scamming or abusing you.

Posted
Yesterday at 02:30 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

something which sucks - but - is true

is there are laws around libel.  If you make accusations about someone (individual or company) being a scam and they decide to press for libel - it's on you to prove it was a scam : both the individual making the accusation and site which hosts the accusations can be dragged into it.

Obviously the looming threats of legal action is something that makes things very difficult.  

If you bought a "Certificate of Registration" then while it's obviously totally meaningless - they would claim "you paid for a certificate, you got a certificate" - there's a lot around that which really sucks - that, within the law, you can be prosecuted for naming someone scamming or abusing you.

Don’t name them. Quietly DM there info as a succubus scumbag beware

DarkArts1066
Posted
Tuesday at 09:58 AM, FETMOD-BD said:

Please don’t be tempted to post info publicly on the site as that would be a breach or Fetish TOU. But if the person is an active user, you can use the report function on their profile and give details/screenshots. 

Apologies, I phrased my comment badly. I did not mean sharing information publicly on here… that would be inappropriate. My poor turn of phrase - for which I apologise.

Posted
Name and shame them. How much do you think their lawyer will ask them to pay up front. What guarantee do they have to get damages from you. You can put all you own by creating a trust in writing in my favour and hide it until the case is decided. If he wins show him the trust you created and you can’t pay him cos you own zilch. If you win, chase him for your costs and tip up the trust.
Posted
You don’t ever have to show the trust document to anyone except if he wins
Posted
3 minutes ago, Alexkid said:
Name and shame them. How much do you think their lawyer will ask them to pay up front. What guarantee do they have to get damages from you. You can put all you own by creating a trust in writing in my favour and hide it until the case is decided. If he wins show him the trust you created and you can’t pay him cos you own zilch. If you win, chase him for your costs and tip up the trust.

He can also sue the site. In addition its against the T&Cs of the site to publicly name and shame.other users.

Posted
Where are all the legal cases in the law reports. Nobody can afford to bring such cases.
Posted
Show me them and the sites and I’ll call them out!
Posted
4 minutes ago, Alexkid said:
Where are all the legal cases in the law reports. Nobody can afford to bring such cases.

Stop trying to be a barrack room lawyer. Also advising someone to create a trust in writting in your name is bad advice. Especially as in some jurisdictions they can be overridden by a court and annuled if they decide it was done to hide assests.

Posted
50 minutes ago, Alexkid said:

I’m not a barrack room lawyer. I am a lawyer.

Then you should know better!