Good way to get BDSM bruises?

DaddiesLittleGirl

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

So.. I've had a few sessions where I feel like my butt has had a pretty good beating. At the time it hurts pretty bad but the sensation dulls quite quickly after it stops and I rarely have any kind of bruising. I really want a bruised butt so I can be reminded of it for at least a couple days later.. Any advice on getting BDSM bruises?? It's really frustrating!

Posted

There's a good article on it in the magazine...

Describes the different methods and explains BDSM bruising.

How to take a bdsm beating.

Posted

What are you using to make BDSM bruises? We have a fibre whip that leaves a hell of a mark and bites like a bitch, marks Still visible 10 days on. Picture on my profile if your interested.

LovingSadistBstd
Posted
Yes it is a problem with young fit bodys sometimes. Use a solid wooden baton, it had a deeper impact that will create darker and longer lasting bruises. Shiuld last a a week at least if I inflict them lol
Posted

You may find if you are being bruised/beaten regularly it becomes harder to bruise the same area as you almost get used to it. A cane/horse whip leaves good welts which bruise but when the BDSM bruises fade you are still left with scars for quite some time.

Posted

Like others have said, it does depend on what you use. It also depends on your physical make up. Some people are just harder to bruise than others. I am one of those people. Particularly on my butt. I researched it once. It had something to with the iron level in your *** apparently. A good iron level means less bruising.. Anyway!! I'd definitely say deeper impact things like a sjambok work better for BDSM bruises. Canes and whips just leave red marks on my bum, and my sadist isn't a light handed one either! I get quite frustrated when I know I've had a good beating and there's barely anything there. Luckily my tits bruise wonderfully!!

Posted

I find a good hard wood paddle leaves BDSM bruises nicely. I have two, one made of oak and one of mango, neither of which I would be without

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Sorry guys! Only just thought to check back!

I've only ever had paddles and hands.. I have a wooden paddle and a thinner leather one. I tend to prefer hands cause it's more of a thud then stingy. I haven't had that many serious sessions.. only a handful probably. 

I've been interested to try belts and canes but I'm not sure how much I'd like them as I'm not a huge fan of stingy *** 😬

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
20 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

There's a good article on it in the magazine...

Describes the different methods and explains bruising.

How to take a bdsm beating.

Thank you I shall try find it!

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
19 hours ago, TheMagiciansSub said:

What are you using? We have a fibre whip that leaves a hell of a mark and bites like a bitch, marks Still visible 10 days on. Picture on my profile if your interested.

Just a leather and wooden paddle or hands.. I'm not good with too much stingy *** 🤭

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
19 hours ago, LovingSadistBstd said:

Yes it is a problem with young fit bodys sometimes. Use a solid wooden baton, it had a deeper impact that will create darker and longer lasting bruises. Shiuld last a a week at least if I inflict them lol

I don't suppose you'd have a link or something for something like that? 

I'm still relatively green to impact toys 🤭🙈

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
On 7/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, MissTillysue said:

I find a good hard wood paddle bruises nicely. I have two, one made of oak and one of mango, neither of which I would be without

I don't suppose you could give me a link to a good one? I do have a wooden paddle.. I struggle with it a bit though as I find it quite stingy.  It's on my profile if you wanted to have a look. I prefer thumpy can I get BDSM bruises from that?

I'm a bit green still with impact toys 🤭

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Any tips for my Dom to inflict more thud then stingy type *** that bruises well? Or is it more down to the implement used? He's more green to everything then I am 🤭

Posted

Ooooooo I love stingy sharp shocking *** 😁

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Im a total wuss with that 😂

I really like thumping, deep muscular *** 😍

Might just ask him to punch my ass 😂😂😂

would that make BDSM bruises?

Posted
50 minutes ago, DaddiesLittleGirl said:

Im a total wuss with that 😂

I really like thumping, deep muscular *** 😍

Might just ask him to punch my ass 😂😂😂

What about kicking you whilst you’re bent over

Posted
2 hours ago, DaddiesLittleGirl said:

Thank you I shall try find it!

This is a good read x

Posted
20 hours ago, DaddiesLittleGirl said:

I don't suppose you could give me a link to a good one? I do have a wooden paddle.. I struggle with it a bit though as I find it quite stingy.  It's on my profile if you wanted to have a look.

I'm a bit green still with impact toys 🤭

Mine where hand made for me by a friend. I believe mango wood is quite difficult to get hold of but you should be able to get a decent oak paddle fairly easily

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
1 hour ago, MissTillysue said:

Mine where hand made for me by a friend. I believe mango wood is quite difficult to get hold of but you should be able to get a decent oak paddle fairly easily

Oooh, I believe I saw some on Etsy! Thank you!

Posted

Heavy wooden paddle best for BDSM bruising - but some folks don't bruise that well 

Sadly bruises without any *** just isn't really a thing 🙄

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
4 hours ago, GentDom said:

Heavy wooden paddle best for bruising - but some folks don't bruise that well 

Sadly bruises without any *** just isn't really a thing 🙄

I like the *** 😂😂😂

Just not keen on stingy as I am on thuddy

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Not sure if this is still open, but a slipper/flipflop can leave a fair amount of BDSM bruising with some long lasting effects, leaves a good thud too.

I got spanked with one not so long ago and my bottom was sore for about 2 days after. I wasn't looking for bruising so the session was stopped before this was due to happen (was around 20mins).