A Cougar and Her Dom

Vo****

Posted
He’s more than a decade younger than me… I am for sure his cougar. He’s equally sexy and sweet. We met for the first time, and I didn’t know if we would mesh well as he’s so fucking sweet. I’m used to men who are commanding, domineering, and have no problem putting me in my place. He’s so gentle. His touch so light, the way he kisses firm, but sensual. He’s a newer dom and is interested in brat taming. How can I be a brat to someone who is so fucking sweet to me all the time? He calls me princess. It makes my brain stop working, and my normal intelligent self turns cock drunk stupid. The first few times we fucked, the sex is amazing, but quite vanilla. I think he was feeling me out, especially since the first time we fucked I could barely take all of his cock because he’s so big both length and girth. The first time he took his boxers off, I kind of shuttered… pictures didn’t do it justice… I’m very turned on, very curious if it would all fit. With some slow, gentle stretching he did finally get it to all fit.

Fast forward a month. He’s placing me in four point restraints. I fight him as he’s trying to put them on my wrists… not hard enough to be CNC, but hard enough he has to use strength to subdue me. He straddles my leg as he ties my ankle to the bed, because I won’t stop moving it. I’m wiggling and twirling my ankle now making his job harder. He smiles and laughs. In the same moment pulls the cord to my legs so they are tight against the bed. I gasp, he laughs again with obvious pleasure. I’m tightly four point restrained to the bed. He gently puts a pillow under my head for comfort after I’m fully incapacitated. The way he put it under my head was kind, and sweet. Gently lifting my head, and placing the pillow under me, ensuring i’m comfortable. This is total trust in my Dom for me. Trust he will take care of me, have my best interest at heart, and not push me past my limits without consent.

He takes my rose… I had laid it out on the bed for him prior. He asks me how to turn it on. I tell him, “like I’d tell you.” He laughs, figures out how to turn it on… but it dies just moments later. He tries again… it dies… “oops, must be dead” with a mischievous tone to my voice. He smiles, throws it to the side… and gets comfortable. He likes to sit/lay by my pussy so he can see every bit of it as he’s playing with me. He gently touches my clit. He knows exactly where it’s at. He never has to search for it. He pays very close attention to my body language and movement, always. He begins rubbing my clit, gently building me slowly. Stopping if I get too close to orgasming. Im breathing heavy already. Im so turned on by him. He knows I want his tongue on my pussy. It’s my favorite. It’s like he has a playbook to making me orgasm with his mouth. He always spends a great deal of time with his head between my legs because he knows I love it so much… and he loves making me squirt in any capacity, but especially with his tongue.

He continues to toy with me. Rubbing gently. He runs his fingers along my slit all the way up. It makes me tingle all over, and thrust my hips without thinking. He changes his position and is now laying with his face inches from my pussy. He spreads my lips wide open and does just one long lick. I’m already getting close to squirting. He licks and sucks until I get close, and stops before I’m halfway there. Again. Again. This time I’m building and I’m almost there. The precipice is coming, I can feel it. He stops. I tell him “No, Daddy, No!” He smiles, waits a moment and starts again. Almost there, stops. Again and again. Im bucking my hips like a pissed off mustang. Begging. He says nothing. Back to licking. Im about to orgasm, so fucking close, he’s pushing me over the edge… as I begin to orgasm he stops stimulation. Ruined orgasm… he begins again. Another ruined orgasm. A few more times for good measure. “Daddy, please. Please, Daddy!” I beg. He looks at me and asks, “Are you ready to cum princess?” I beg him more, “yes, please Daddy, I want to cum so bad.” He begins licking and sucking again… stops right before orgasm… “I don’t think you’re ready princess.” More edging. I’m moaning, begging. He loves when I whimper, and whine for him… you know the kind… not Daddy, but “Daddddyyyyyyy” he smiles, changes position, and puts his whole mouth on me. I know it’s time now. He’s going to let me have it. He puts his mouth in such a way that he can pleasure me, and catch my squirt, even though he says it almost drowns him. He’s sucking, and licking, as I approach orgasm he doesn’t stop, he goes harder… I know he’s letting me cum now. I orgasm, and soak him. He doesn’t stop… I realize he’s going from edging to ***d, and I quickly say “no Daddy, no!” I’m thrusting my hips, trying to reduce the stimulation, but he has his mouth suction cupped to my clit. It’s not moving. I’m begging “I want your cock, Daddy. I want you inside me!” hoping it will distract him and make him stop and give me another type of stimulation. He says nothing. Doesn’t respond to me begging. I accept my fate. I orgasm again, and again, and again. I’m pulling my wrists against the restraints as hard as I can while I orgasm each time. The stimulation is beyond overwhelming, it’s consuming every nerve fiber in my body. I’m tingling from head to toe, my muscles are quivering like ripples on a still lake.

He stops. I’m whimpering, moaning, breathless. He removes his lips from my pussy, climbs closer up to me, and kisses me deeply. I can taste my sweet cum on his tongue and lips. He looks into my eyes as he begins to push his cock inside of me. He usually starts really slow. I’m so tight, he’s so big, and it takes a bit before he can fit all of his cock comfortably inside of me. This time his first thrust is slow and goes as far as he can before my cervix stops him, still exposing an inch or two of his cock out of my pussy. Continuing eye contact he pulls his cock almost all the way out of me, and slams his cock in me all the way. I moan so loud it even shocks me. Taking all of him even though my pussy wasn’t stretched first like he usually does was so fucking hot. He knew I could take the ***, and within seconds I’m spraying his cock with my cum. He tells me, “good girl, cum for Daddy, cum all over my cock” my pussy is tightening up. He knows when I’m going to cum, it’s getting closer. He fucks me harder faster. I’m orgasming. My pussy clenches down on his cock like a vice, he has to work hard to keep his cock inside me, otherwise as I orgasm I push him out. He doesn’t stop after I orgasm, keeps pounding my pussy, telling me “such a good girl taking all of Daddy’s cock so well. I’m so proud of you” I’m such a praise whore his word of affirmation are making me squirt all over his cock. He fucks me harder, “Yes, soak that cock princess.” He loosens my legs slightly so I can bend my knees a bit so he can drill deeper inside of me…

He asks, “Whose pussy is this?” I tell him “Mine” with a smile on my face. He quickly grips my throat and squeezes firmly. “Whose pussy is this?” I can barely get it out…. “Mine” he keeps his hand firmly on my throat, and pulls his cock out of my pussy. Goddamn withholding. I hate it. He knows it’s a sure fire way to get me to do what he wants. I beg, “no, Daddy, I want your cock!”
“Whose pussy is this?”
I quickly tell him “it’s yours Daddy, it’s your pussy.” He says, “that’s right. Are you going to be my good little cumslut, and listen to what Daddy says? Do what I ask?” I quickly moan, “Yes, Daddy!”
He slams his cock back inside me and on the second stroke I start squirting and orgasming at the same time. He tells me “good girl,” as I squirt more for him with his praises. We’re both completely drenched in sweat, I see the definition of his muscles in his arms glistening with sweat as he’s fucking me, and I begin to orgasm again. It such a turn on.

He releases my hands, and they instantly go around his body and pull him closer to me as he’s thrusting down inside me, I’m thrusting my hips up in unison. He looks at me in the eyes and says, “you’re going to make me cum, princess” his cock begins to pulsate on my g spot, he’s cumming. I love it when he cums. His whole body tenses up, as he moans loudly in my ear. As he’s cumming, my pussy tenses up, and I begin squirting while he’s still cumming. This ALWAYS happens. Something about his moaning, the roughness in which he fucks me before he cums, the throbbing on my g spot. After he’s finished cumming he continues to thrust and push inside of me to help me finish my orgasm. My pussy clenching down on his now extremely sensitive cock. We’re both drenched in sweat, and exhausted. He finishes undoing my leg restraints. I lay on his chest. I can hear his heart beating loudly in his chest. I feel his touch. His hands gently wandering all over my body, making designs on my skin with his fingertips, so gentle he’s barely touching me. He kisses my forehead. Let the aftercare begin… until round two… and three.
Posted
28 minutes ago, Kimber469ing said:
Great read

Thank you. 🖤

Posted
18 minutes ago, Angelbaby865 said:
Good grief that was well written.

Thank you. That’s kind of you. I’d love to write a book of my experiences one day. 🖤🖤🖤

Posted

This is a fabulous read. I’ve always been weird about being with someone (much) younger than me. Dunno why - probably the misguided assumption they couldn’t handle me. However maybe I’m missing something because the older guys/ones my age don’t seem to be doing very well either 😬

Thanks for the writing and the inspiration x

Posted
You sound exactly like a 20 year old sub that I have who loves to squirt on my cock as I feel her up
Posted
42 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

This is a fabulous read. I’ve always been weird about being with someone (much) younger than me. Dunno why - probably the misguided assumption they couldn’t handle me. However maybe I’m missing something because the older guys/ones my age don’t seem to be doing very well either 😬

Thanks for the writing and the inspiration x

Thank you. ☺️

I had the same thought process. All of my Dom’s past or present have been older than me except one who’s three years younger than me. This is my first experience with someone significantly younger. He brings such a comfortable, lighthearted, fun vibe to the bedroom. Highly recommend. 🖤

Posted
11 hours ago, Goddess_Fifi said:
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this😊

I’m glad you enjoyed it. ☺️

We’re playing around with impact play as of recent… I’m sure I’ll have more stories soon. 🤭

PrincessBrat1981
Posted (edited)

I’m currently interacting with a super sweet Dom whose over 10 years younger. I have my reservations if things eventually would turn to in person, long term. Age is just a number but physical abilities are another. What can be done now can fastly change suddenly and it’s always on my mind. The wretched bitch of age related hormone hasn’t hit yet but soon will….

Edited by PrincessBratVixx
Posted
9 hours ago, PrincessBratVixx said:

I’m currently interacting with a super sweet Dom whose over 10 years younger. I have my reservations if things eventually would turn to in person, long term. Age is just a number but physical abilities are another. What can be done now can fastly change suddenly and it’s always on my mind. The wretched bitch of age related hormone hasn’t hit yet but soon will….

Your worry is valid, and I can see why you would feel that way. I’m hornier than I ever have been before in my life, and every year it increases. I know at some point it will drop down. As for me, I’m non monogamous… I would fully encourage any person I am with to be seeing other people, even more so if there were needs I could not meet. Perhaps talking openly about your reservations to see where his headspace is, and how he feels about the subject would give you a better idea of what that future would look like if, and when that drop off happens. I wish you the best of luck. 🖤