Why is it so hard to find other Primal Kinksters?

Preyful-Minx

Posted
The truth is things like 50 shades has really watered down the kink community. Many are just bored housewives and boys trying to get laid. They don’t understand the beauty is in the discovering of who you are, what you like etc. so because the kink and bdsm is watered down, most don’t get to discover their true level of kink to include primal…
The nashing of teeth, growling, scratching half to take it by *** has lost its allure, cause less and less people are discovering how incredibly hot they find it…
Posted
Is hard on us primals on the male side as well trying to find a sub/prey. And it seems like it's getting harder every day to find what your looking for
Posted
I've practically had to cage my primal side cause it is so hard to find other primal kinksters. The ones I met have done it for fun
Posted
I know the feeling it's even harder to find a submissive that is submissive.
Posted
I didn’t even know I was a primal until reading this. Didn’t know what a primal was. When I cum, sometimes I groan (growl?) in a husky, guttural voice. Also being more aggressive as it happens. Hand on the throat, pushing my weight down harder, and/or holding the wrists.
Posted
i think it’s just not as popular of a kink as many others now, considering there’s been a lot more people flooding to the community
Posted
I feel the same and it’s so hard to find someone that actually understands/knows how to be prey and while I’m not excessively a hunter but sometimes is nice to have that chase. And I’m relatively new to primal myself so yeah it’s hard to find someone like that.
Posted
Don't think it's really just the primal community, I think it's the same across the board, what ever kinks or fantasies you're into, things seemed to of just died off. Take this site as an example, it's like a ghost town on here most of the time, when it used to be quite a busy & active site.

Personally think films like 50 Shades have had a big affect, it brought loads of wannabes & dreamers flooding on to sites like this, lots of time wasters looking for a bit of spice to their less than exciting lives & also attracted a lot of people looking to take advantage of others & its put a lot of the genuine lifestyle kinksters off from using these sites now.
Posted
Ok here's the thing. As a primal dom I can't really say that primal is dead but there's been a lot of controversy on whether hunting is safe or not so most people in primal dynamics either keep it on the low or stop having primal as their main dynamic. It is hard to find but not impossible
Posted
Tbh, I have found a lot of profiles approaching me label themselves as primal. Which is entertaining as I am not! I also am friends with several irl and I am in awe of anyone who can do that. Honestly, wish I could!
Posted
I've had the same issue. It's very hard to find anyone in the community in my area. Primal is almost impossible. I hope to someday experience the joy of the hunt again.
Posted
2 hours ago, DaddysHere2please said:

The truth is things like 50 shades has really watered down the kink community. Many are just bored housewives and boys trying to get laid. They don’t understand the beauty is in the discovering of who you are, what you like etc. so because the kink and bdsm is watered down, most don’t get to discover their true level of kink to include primal…
The nashing of teeth, growling, scratching half to take it by *** has lost its allure, cause less and less people are discovering how incredibly hot they find it…

This. I can not tell you how many people in my past who stated that film alone made them 'into' the community but never wanted to try to really understand it and the people in it. Not that its a bad thing but as you have said it brings in people who see if from the films stand point and not what it really entails. </3 
Though I have found people who realize they have had Primal like - er or inspired natures - which im all 100% for. I love giving them that little awakening 'hey thats part of primal too!' when they don't realize ahhaa. 

Posted
2 hours ago, whitewolf91 said:

Is hard on us primals on the male side as well trying to find a sub/prey. And it seems like it's getting harder every day to find what your looking for

This, ugh its so hard. I know my area its hard to find 'true' Alphas let alone hunters. All those I have met are over seas or across the US which sucks majorly LOL. I had to 'hide' my primal instinct's for many many years because I just couldnt find anyone who was willing to learn the aspects or relish in them. 

Posted
I don't think it's just us Primal, but literally dating and friendship over online interactions in general.
It's hard to find anyone that you actually do connect with on a level to feel comfortable enough to go on after messaging for a bit
Posted
Finding prey is tough most are to scared or emotional
Posted
Idk honey. Been exploring the kink community for 5 years and no luck whatsoever. Good luck to ya
Posted
It doesn’t seem that uncommon to me when you talk to people. A lot of people are interested in primal kinks but perhaps they don’t choose to label themselves as primal?
Posted
New to this space, but I think a lot of people like it. If it’s new to some they just might need to ease into it.
Posted
I'm finding the same haha where is all the pray I wanna hurt but who too hunt in a empty feild