Why is it so hard to find other Primal Kinksters?

Preyful-Minx

Posted

on the contrary, I've found it more popular - there's primal munches and meets now popping up everywhere

Posted

In my experience, information on primal play is not something you easily stumble upon. When I started my journey into kink, it was dom/sub, pet play and master/slave everywhere. It felt like you had to fit into one of those groups or you weren't kinky. It's only a few year ago that I read the words "Primal", "Prey" and "Hunter" by chance while creating a profile on FetLife. From there, it was fairly easy to find information.
So even though the primal was in me all along, and I simply decided to just be who I was, I didn't have a vocabulary to help me search for information. So maybe more primals are out there than we think; they just haven't realised that that's what they are or that there are others like them.

On top of that, I've noticed that some people - even in the kink community - seem to look down on primal play. I don't know what others experience, but as a primal man,  I've been met with the assumption that it's just a symptom of "toxic masculinity" (btw a term I thoroughly despise) or that it's an excuse for wanting to *** women. Then there's the question of whether or not it's safe.
I'm lucky enough to care very little about what others think of me, but I can see how being met with allegations of being a bad person in one way or another could cause people to keep quiet about being primal or maybe try to hide that side of themselves away.

Posted
I've noticed more women listing it, but dynamics being a more of an overriding factor regardless. Pressing ahead and burrowing down to sheer instinct and vulnerability, over logic and emotion direction isn't common.
Posted
Because in my opinion the apps these days are full of fakes hoping to get a quick leg over that its hard to distinguish and find the real genuine people.
Posted
I think it's hard for kinky people to find anything these days because apps and websites are absolutely swamped with vanillas trying to get laid, poly people, swingers and unicorn hunters.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with those groups, and you can be those things and be kinky, but so often they're not, it's all still just vanilla sex (%even if it's with a third"). That tends to drive people away. And it's pretty annoying to me because they have their own sites and apps (like Feeld), IMO they need to leave the kink sites unless they're actually kinky and looking for kink.
When you're looking for something more niche, that becomes even that much harder. I feel your ***. I am a sadist and slightly primal and there's nothing near me.
All the women who are actually kinky within a reasonable distance, all only want daddy doms (and D/s dynamics are a hard limit turn off for me). I've literally never met a masochist woman in person since I been in the kink scene (15 years now, but I also live in a socially conservative and very rural place). I met my wife at a munch, but she's only a spanko (we're perfect for each other in every other way except play/kink).
The closest I have ever found a masochist woman willing to play was over 2,000 miles away, and that doesn't work for me. It also doesn't help I am married. I have seen so many masochist women profiles (none near me) that refuse to play casually or outside of a romantic relationship or with married men. So trust me, it can be stupid hard. Your best bet is an in-person munch, hopefully you have one closer to you than I do (nearest munch to me is a 4 hour+ round-trip).
Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

on the contrary, I've found it more popular - there's primal munches and meets now popping up everywhere

I'm still trying to fund munchin groups groups in my area but the ones are usually pretty far for me

Posted
I definitely believe that men are much more apprehensive today than before, it's too easy to be trapped by a false allegation and have your life dismantled, i would love to but i can't find someone that i can build a level of trust with that would allow myself to follow through, as it stands i have had too many female partners turn on me, whether relationship or fwb, to remotely be comfortable with pursuing a primal dynamic
Posted
Ive been seeking a strong primal prey for a long time that would be able to match my energy and have all but given up due to this same problem
Posted
It's simple for me and comes down to one word. Trust!!!

The media portrays a crazy world when its actually the same as its always been.

The *** mongering and lock downs have shut people down.
Posted
Definitely an issue of trust... primals are a rare find
Posted
Back in the day things were different, face to face. Dating apps changed everything. Many options, texting never is like talking, also little time invested. I believe you cannot experience it until you have someone in front of you. Were many but we dont show till the right moment.
Posted
I’m very primal and apps don’t give me the thrill of the hunt.
Person to person lets you pursue and catch the sent of your prey. To see the moment they realize they have been caught before you go for the all consuming domination of your meal.
Hope that helps.
Posted
I have no idea what it is… But if I had to venture a guess, it is more to do with you extremeness and willingness to hurt punish or emotionally damage than it does to do with how you treat them on a normal day…or I’m completely wrong And words and objectivity lost all meaning. Or I’m right and that’s me 110%, I will hrt u if it turns you on, It came from being a bull for swngrs. It’s because they want me to do things to them their husband isn’t willing to do because he’s trying to maintain a relationship. I’ll do it because Frankly I don’t Care that’s the whole point and the arrangement. I could s1?p her around so she was blue in the face then she comes, And it’s not going to make me feel bad it’s going to get me horny as Godzilla because that’s how sex was before Governments or rules or battle strategy. It was Viking Piliaging and a 50-50 chance that you nite nite. I accept reality and that, and its hot as F.
Posted
I agree. I'm disappointed by the lack of interest I'm getting lol
Posted
I feel despite being on here, people are afraid to venture out, I feel the point of bdsm is to push limits (within set boundaries)
Posted
I have found only other Primal Hunters intrigued me, predator v predator. However it would take a long while to gain a level of trust to engage in a scene
Posted
20 hours ago, jetcrow said:
I feel despite being on here, people are afraid to venture out, I feel the point of bdsm is to push limits (within set boundaries)

I whole heartedly agree with you, but when the potential outcome of primal with the wrong partner could lead to handcuffs and a court case, you really gotta ask is the juice really worth the squeeze? It's obvious people aren't against it, but it takes a lot of trust to be built to have that happen for both sides. Just shows the level of importance for it.

Posted
I’m primal and in the past there were more, yeah I get the handcuffs and jail but it gets a bit rough, I like littles too so that’s a difficult scenario to be in sometimes
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hey I'm new to the scene, primal makes alot of sense too me but how does one practice such a dark art
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm a Bratty Primal Prey (I know what a combo right, but sometimes is necessary to be both) and yes, right before I found my Alpha Daddy I had problems finding any primals at all. And that was 3 yrs ago. They were even some Doms that implemented themselves as being primal but turned out that they were and still are imposters. I just have up looking for a Primal Dom, until I met my Alpha Daddy by accident.