Music in session

Sw****

Posted

I struggle with having any external distraction - I lose concentration and focus way too easily and subsequently find it hard to feel and enjoy. Maybe distractions aren’t the problem - maybe I’ve just not met anyone able to keep my attention 🤔

Posted

It's not a must but it can be pleasant, I have a specific playlist that can be nice, though I am also in the habit of seeing what music subs I meet enjoy the most. The background noise helps me avoid getting distracted, otherwise outside noise, like neighbours talking rather loudly, would be more disturbing than it is with music playing. I saw DarkArts1066's comment about white noise for interrogation scenes and that also sounds like something I would try out, it's a good idea. 

Posted
Friday at 05:58 PM, PillowPrincess1 said:
I use girl punk to help me get into domme space.

That sounds like such a great time

Posted
Must say the opinions on both side make sence
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Score or classical music? Yes.

Popular music? No.

Score and classical beats popular music 100% of the time.

Posted
Back in the dark ages, when I used to DJ, I would often get invited to provide the soundtrack for play parties. It’s a lot of fun helping shape the mood of scenes. Most people loved it and I never got a bad review.
Posted
I usually play “relaxing music” by Apple Music on Alexa. It’s chilled pop music I guess. Themed with music I like.

Anyway this thread just made me think so I asked for sexy music. “Get it on” by Apple Music played. By track two I’d turned it off. That was a fail 🤣🤣🤣
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love music and it can be a perfect match for BDSM activity. If the music is involving, then both partners can be drawn into a trance-like state, flowing with the music. An erotic dance of sorts. Look for BDSM playlists on your favourite streaming music source and let the music play.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Music can help with me relax into the environment and I have a playlist for the specific sessions