Is it ok to really punish ?

xTx_or_Sir_John

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Should hard spanking be just for fun or is it ok to give a good thrashing to someone when they have been naughty ?

Posted
As long as agreed a harsh 'thrashing' could be used as real/serious punishment.
I use both kinds
Posted
If they've given you permission to give a good thrashing then yes, if they haven't, then no it's not ok
Posted

I sometimes feel some seemingly use the concept of punishment as a cover for *** or to push boundaries - but this is certainly not always the case

anything does have to be preagreed including what constitutes as 'being naughty' and requiring a punishment.   

Posted
If it is consensual. I receive it in my dynamic. It is an important part of my relationship.
Posted
Punishment doesn’t equal *** and *** doesn’t always equal punishment. Punishment should be a teaching tool used in consensual manner. If you have a good imagination and get inside the head you can come up with much more effective methods than just ***.
Posted
Yes, with consent.
Even in established dynamics it is normal to renegotiate and reaffirm rules and boundaries. Ensure that they know their safe words and what their limit is with impact. Then work up to learn their responses to impact styles, areas, and intensities.
My experience, brats do well with hard spanking on the ass. It's kinda their thing 😉
Posted
Consent is key but any dynamic you’re entering into needs to be built on the 4 pillars if it’s going to be anywhere near successful.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

If it's consensual, anything is fine.

A punishment is supposed to punish. It's not a role-playing device or a reward.

So yes, if you feel that your sub deserves to be thrashed, go for it. As long as the sub knows what she's in for.

A caveat to that Is that a Dominant should never lose their temper. Ever. A Dominant should always be in control of their passion.

Posted
29 minutes ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

If it's consensual, anything is fine.

A punishment is supposed to punish. It's not a role-playing device or a reward.

So yes, if you feel that your sub deserves to be thrashed, go for it. As long as the sub knows what she's in for.

A caveat to that Is that a Dominant should never lose their temper. Ever. A Dominant should always be in control of their passion.

That’s a really good point. Punishment should not be given in a state of anger.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted
34 minutes ago, DenverKitten said:

That’s a really good point. Punishment should not be given in a state of anger.

Totally.

The moment a Dominant loses their anger us usually the moment that they lose respect of their sub.

Posted
If given appropriately it can be powerful and bring the couple closer together. I made a mistake, a few months back, that put my safety in danger. I received a strong punishment for it. It was ***ful but, I knew it was needed and necessary. When it was over I actually felt even further connected and bonded to my Dominant. It all depends on the relationship and dynamic.
Posted
I had a sub who was like this. She would try and frustrate me so she could be slapped harder, once I figured out where she was getting at I turned it up slowly. So to answer your question if the dynamic is there, and your partner is up for it then yes, more then likely they are still feeling some sort of reward. And please if anyone thinks I’m wrong or anything, I’d love to hear your point of view. More views never hurt anyone. 😊
Posted
Personally, I think there are more creative options for punishment than a more intense spanking. I would encourage you to get creative, think about what you are trying to do with these punishments. Are you trying to change the behavior or is it more of a funishment, or is it more about wanting to have a reason to give a really intense spanking?
xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted

Replying to my own topic because my proper old fashioned no mercy punishment spanking is only a couple of hours away. My crime is being a selfish and wilful tranny brat who doesn't even really want to give blow jobs and gets bored and would much much rather just party than be perverted. But then on top of being a brat i got caught for being a cock tease so the nasty mean sadistic men who were looking forward to lashing my poor bum brutally anyway have decided I deserve to suffer horrifically. 

This is obviously mostly tongue in cheek.  Permission has been given and those crimes were mostly set up ones but being a cock tease isn't and I think they want to flog me so hard i piss my frilly knickers with the *** for it 

Posted

So long as you enjoy

or

consensually non-enjoy 

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

So long as you enjoy

or

consensually non-enjoy 

Or knew I'd been a bad wicked brat and the nasty mean sadistic men say that's naughty and needs punishing before they teach us a hard lesson the ***ful way. My bum is still blazing hot and Ow !

xTx_or_Sir_John
Posted
On 10/18/2023 at 3:45 PM, MasterDarcy1979 said:

punishment is supposed to punish. It's not a role-playing device or a reward.

So yes, if you feel that your sub deserves to be thrashed, go for it.

I must admit I like this sentiment. Some subs like to be naughty. I know how much fun it can be to be a brat and if the relationship is strong then a Dom can give real punishment for real bad behaviour even if it means screams tears and begging (safe sane consensual obviously)

My last spanking left me sleeping on my side in too much agony to be on my back ages after !

Naughtylesley
Posted

I am still spanked at home, but the Uncle that disciplines me, does love me, he is just strict and old fashioned, that's all.

So for me, it is punishment.

And if I'm honest, l do deserve it, l do seem to misbehave, brat, and all that sort of stuff