Peeing in shower and or bath

AdmanZ

Posted (edited)

So basically ive always been fascinated about that for a long time. Like how many of you people do it and in what positions stuff like that. So im curious about your take on the subject and your experiences. Id appreciate the answers. 

Ps: ive always done it in both like theres barely a time i dont do it. Also my take/ kinda fun theory about it is that there are two kinds of people who admits to it ( like myself) and who lie about it

Edited by AdmanZ
Spelling mistake
Posted

I only do it when I happen to have to pee while I'm already showering. I've heard people say that it's gross, but I don't see the point in getting out of the shower just to pee. 

Posted
1 hour ago, FSPLuver said:

I only do it when I happen to have to pee while I'm already showering. I've heard people say that it's gross, but I don't see the point in getting out of the shower just to pee. 

I agree with you completely like there isnt a point in hopping in and out jus coz of you need to pee like its time and water saving as well. Plus who says its gross must have experienced it at least once otherwise how would they know, just by hearing about it? I dont believe that.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I enjoy peeing in the shower I as enjoy having some one to join me and have them pee on me
Posted
3 hours ago, stormie33 said:

I enjoy peeing in the shower I as enjoy having some one to join me and have them pee on me

Me too i mean ive done it with my gf okay mainly she peed on me but non the less i enjoyed it also the time she helped me aiming in the shower

Posted
I have no issues admitting to peeing on my submissive
If it’s done in a running shower then it clean and I consider it to be sensual not dirty
I don’t revive but I’m the Dom so it’s reinforcing my superiority
Kinkyfun-2988
Posted

I enjoy pissing in the shower, I often lay down and piss up onto my chest, occasionally splashing my own face with it,

I'm also quite submissive and absolutely love when a Dom pees on Mr before a shower but makes me kneel soaked in piss and watch them shower before letting me wash off myself, I also really love being clothed for this the feeling of the pissed soak clothing sticking to my skin drives me wild 😅

Posted
40 minutes ago, MasterAlpha74 said:

I have no issues admitting to peeing on my submissive
If it’s done in a running shower then it clean and I consider it to be sensual not dirty
I don’t revive but I’m the Dom so it’s reinforcing my superiority

You have good and valid points there and i agree with them tho i may not consider myself a dom granted i enjoy my gf going on me in the shower or elsewhere but still.

Posted
28 minutes ago, Kinkyfun-2988 said:

I enjoy pissing in the shower, I often lay down and piss up onto my chest, occasionally splashing my own face with it,

I'm also quite submissive and absolutely love when a Dom pees on Mr before a shower but makes me kneel soaked in piss and watch them shower before letting me wash off myself, I also really love being clothed for this the feeling of the pissed soak clothing sticking to my skin drives me wild 😅

I never really did that on myself im kinda just going in the shower since the hot water makes me need to go but it could be nice i guess. I agree with the getting peed on part i mean i like it when my gf does it on me. Never tried going clothed either but like with the other one above could be nice maybe.

Posted

I usually pee before I get in the shower. 

But depending on circumstances I may shower later or at short notice so may need a pee in the shower. Nothing special .. just a normal pee and the shower water washes it away. 

I hardly ever take baths. But don’t pee in the bath cos I have to sit in it then and would feel the need to shower myself down quickly to wash off any pee reside (.. which would seem to defeat the point of having a bath to cleanse myself)

Maybe that’s a big vanilla.. maybe if I was peeing with / on a lady it might be something different… 

Posted
14 minutes ago, Lsmart938 said:

I usually pee before I get in the shower. 

But depending on circumstances I may shower later or at short notice so may need a pee in the shower. Nothing special .. just a normal pee and the shower water washes it away. 

I hardly ever take baths. But don’t pee in the bath cos I have to sit in it then and would feel the need to shower myself down quickly to wash off any pee reside (.. which would seem to defeat the point of having a bath to cleanse myself)

Maybe that’s a big vanilla.. maybe if I was peeing with / on a lady it might be something different… 

Those are respectable points i think and acceptable also. I dont think its vanilla youre just not much into that aspect but thats fine and yeah its something different in a good way imo so all in all its all good.

• 2 months later...
Feelmep10
Posted
Yeah but my wife on some double sided shit she do very exact things when she cheats but not 4me
Hornyd6161
Posted

Love peeing on my own face 32 m uk

Lsmart938
Posted

Further to my earlier reply I don’t have a pee fetish - but I also don’t mind pee if it’s part of a scenario or wider fetish.  

Same for Pooh 💩 really … though I wouldn’t want to deliberately get covered in it.  

Having looked after babies and kids prepares you for life .. or scars you for life 🤣🤣