Share your experiences finding a ABDL female partner

sh****

Posted

I’ve already considered it impossible to find a female partner that enjoys abdl.

Please share your experiences in trying to find a female partner who enjoys this.

Posted

Are you looking to be the baby or Daddy?

Posted

Us Daddy Doms are out of luck here.

Posted

Ladies that you seek are out there. I've not met any recently but they are not unicorns (by the conventional definition of the word). Best of luck.

Posted

I once found a mommy who was the best mommy in the whole wide world to me but she couldn’t stay I wish I could of had the chance to tell her how much I appreciated her and every thing shes done for me

• 2 months later...
Posted

I'm into abdl and female :) But it's so hard to find mommies compared to daddies. I do struggle with that!

• 3 months later...
Sissybabykayla
Posted

I would love to find a male or female to treat me like the sissy baby I want to be

• 2 weeks later...
naughtybabyizwet
Posted

Im a female and looking for a mommy or daddy

• 1 month later...
Posted

hello 

im a little wish to find a girl to play together

Posted

Hah...trying finding a daddy dom who doesn't want a 20 year old...that's impossible I think. 

Posted

I'm a DL and not having any luck finding any partners male or female.

Posted

whay is so rare to find some ab . i dont care abouth age.  or sex.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

It’s been impossible and I’m young and decent looking 😂🤷‍♂️

Redneck_Nerd
Posted

I'm left to wonder - knowing that women into ABDL play do exist, but are seemingly scarcer than men - if it often comes down to women more often being the ones stuck parenting and changing diapers in the traditional sense, if it's somewhat of a matter of 'real life' responsibilities and experiences ruining potential interest in it as a kink?

I know from some casual, random discussion of kink-type topics with largely vanilla friends, in my experience, that the idea of age play and diaper play seem to be a fair bit higher on the scale of uninteresting or 'considered weird' to women who were either already mothers, or at least had the idea of being a mother on their minds...

It was always one of the things I was more reluctant to even look for in the first place, with the expectation that among women near my age, most would have had enough of that as work in their lives to be left with little to no interest in it for fun.

Posted

yeah, I think women spend too much time changing nappies of people who can't look after themselves (i.e. babies) to want to do it for those who can.

• 5 months later...
Posted

Well i live the ABDL life and have a awsome wife slash Mommy that keeps me in diapers (even though i have a bladder issue) its fun baby clothes diapers i have my own crib & high chair and live this 24/7 i am lucky to have found her but she wishes to find another girl slash Mommy to help out with babying me  .. My wifes friend used to change me and stuff but she moved away and met a guy (not into ABDL) so we dont see her that much .. 

BabyRabbit0420
Posted

Find good abdl mommy is rough if ur a male looking so kinda get to point were u give up and pray one day u get lucky

Posted

Creating a good profile is what works. I met two little girls in the past. If you match at emotional level, then you find someone. Otherwise start explaining the feelings, play with them.. there are so many in ageplay. Also diapers (without unfolding) can be used as an ideal masturbation toy for girls. They really like it. Drop the idea of diapering or wearing diapers in the first place. Before you know it, both of you will have a new fetish. Then you can go further caring for her entirely with love and kinky feelings.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I've never had the pleasure of meeting a woman who is into ABDL in either a "mommy" or "little" role. I'd you have, you are a lucky human.
  • 1 month later...
Mommyelisabeth
Posted

Hi do you need a mommy to diaper you baby 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted

I'm dl and can't find anyone in my area into dl or been mom to me 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hi all.  Although relatable, there are females out there that would enjoy participating in the abdl lifestyle.  I really think that it's important to realize....although you want a mommy....she is a person, and she has needs and wants to.  

Sharing time with a mommy isn't all about diaper changes, and bottle feedings.  Understanding the needs of others really goes a long way.  Which is to say, being "mommy's lil helper" is something that can be worked into an evening of play.  Yes, regression is a process, but having an understanding partner is critical.  Communication leads to knowing and acknowleding needs and wants.  Developing a relationship with someone..and knowing their wants, and they knowing yours...makes for some very mindblowing potential for a fun evening.  Maybe mommy wants to be snuggled and get a foot rub.  Grab your stuffy and woobie...cuddle up and rub her feet.

A one night stand is just that...developing a relationship with a kink partner can be really cool.  Who knows where it can lead?