To serve as her masters table

Quirky-Birdy

Posted

Excitement ripples through me as I wait on my hands and knees in the living room.

Master is having a few friends over and I am to serve them. I am wearing nothing but my prettiest collar, my hair is tied up in a high pony tail and I have a plate of hot sausages and onions on my back and a bowl or bread rolls on my legs,  I have a beer bottle wedged between my ass cheeks, one hanging from my mouth and another in each hand. Tonight I will be the table.

The hot plate is burning my skin a little on my back and the ice cold beer in my ass cheeks is making me a little numb. but I stay still and wait to be shown off.

As masters friends arrive and sit down they each take a beer from me and settle on the sofa to watch TV, making up hotdogs from my back, they grab the ketchup and it goes all over me, master laughs and says it doesn't matter,  he will wipe down the table later.

Someone says they need a bin, they don't want to finish the hot dog, it fine says master who tells me to open up so he can dispose of the rubbish. I do so readily, eager to please. some onions that were dropped on the floor are picked up and I'm asked to open up again, more waste for disposal.

After a few beers and the movie master clears the food off me, gets a cloth and wipes me down, cleaning the ketchup and cumbs off me. It's a cold cloth on my skin, but I can't move, 

He is saying good bye to his friends, they comment on his new table, they were impressed, master will be pleased, I wait patiently for them to leave so see if master will reward me.

I hear the door close and see him walk back into the room undoing his belt as he goes.

'You were such a good table and bin this evening' he runs his hand up my back and clicks my lead to my collar, giving it a gentle pull so I crawl towards the sofa kneeling infront of him as he sits down.

'Now open up so I can feed you my cock, you haven't had dinner tonight, I think you've done so well you can have my cum as your meal, I know how much you love my cum'

Posted
31 minutes ago, DefByOrgasms420 said:

Is this a true story or fiction?

Loosely based on a true event, 

Posted
31 minutes ago, SomethingKinky118 said:

You ***t a very vivid and beautiful picture

Thank you. 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Quirky-Birdy said:

Thank you. 

You're very welcome. I'd love to read more, if you have any?

Posted
That’s a great story. I bet your naughty mind has much more to give us.
Posted
I enjoy that I might have to tell my master about the story and maybe he’ll make me a table
Posted
2 hours ago, SomethingKinky118 said:

You're very welcome. I'd love to read more, if you have any?

I have lots, any requests for my next one?

Posted
22 minutes ago, Kimber469ing said:

I enjoy that I might have to tell my master about the story and maybe he’ll make me a table

Definitely tell him. It's an amazing feeling!

Posted
13 minutes ago, Quirky-Birdy said:

I have lots, any requests for my next one?

I'd love to read one about cock warming. It's a definite favourite of mine