Pegging virgin

Batjose

Posted

Hello everyone.

I'm new to this forum and to this life style , I do not have experience but very interested in a femdom relationship.

I'm married and love my wife, but I always felt atrected to bdsm, and to be submissive to a women.

I love to see a women dominating a man, especially when she takes the role, using and abusing a man with a strapon.

My problem is that my wife does not fill the same the idea of using an strapon on me does not pass inside her head.

I have talk about it with her, she knows it's.a fetish of mine but still she does not make an effort to try or at least think about it.

I love her and do everything to her, but she can't make the effort to try at least one time and see if both of us like it.

Does anyone here have some advice for this poor soul, how can I make her see that pegging can be good for bouth, who can I make her understand and try at least one time.

Should I try to find out someone.else my fetish?

Posted
2 minutes ago, Batjose said:

Hello everyone.

Hello.

she knows it's.a fetish of mine but still she does not make an effort to try or at least think about it.

A first step here is to accept she doesn't have to.

And to be honest, a pegging with someone who isn't really into it doesn't sound like fun.

she can't make the effort to try at least one time and see if both of us like it.

would you make the effort if she asked you to do something you didn't want to do?

3 minutes ago, Batjose said:

how can I make her see that pegging can be good for bouth

you leaving her alone about this is even better for you both.

4 minutes ago, Batjose said:

Should I try to find out someone.else my fetish?

Here's the options.

So you tried  talking to her about trying it and that's out.  You need to accept that regardless.

So - next you kinda need to think about what is more important to you; your wife or being pegged.  If it's your wife then you are happy to drop this issue.  If it's pegging then you are not being fair to your wife by remaining in the relationship you're not happy in.

An option is often to speak to her about how she would feel if you arranged to be pegged by somebody else - and from there the best/easiest bet to get this over and done with is to pay a pro.   If she is happy with this - great.

If she is not happy with this then again, you really need to decide what is more important.

It's unfair of you to coerce into something she's ultimately not happy with and, again , you won't get the best experience if it's with someone who doesn't really want to do it.

Posted
1. Pegging is not going to be good for her if she does not enjoy it, as she seems adamant that she will not. It may even give her issues if she is seriously against it, as may you trying to push/coerce her. 2. If you love your wife you should respect her and that this is a no-go area for her. If that is a problem, then you should have thought about it before you married her. 3. Finding someone else sounds like a good option, if you have a relationship where that is acceptable or your wife is otherwise agreeable. Don't go behind her back. If that is a problem, see point two.