Who believes this is a hookup site?

Ne****

Posted
I can see how that wasn't received as the joke it was meant to, my apologies all
Posted
Why are people that don’t wish to hook up so concerned about others doing so lol reminds me of the person on the highway who feels like they need to control everyone else’s speed
Posted
Oh I don’t know, maybe because people are tired of reading complaints about how someone can’t fathom a kinky community where folks don’t want to jump in bed with the first person they see? 
Posted
23 hours ago, Mrdickchuck said:
I can see how that wasn't received as the joke it was meant to, my apologies all

You shouldn’t be sorry for voicing an opinion or an idea or a thought. You didn’t go out of your way to directly attack another member of this group like a couple of other people in here who immediately jump on here and start bullying people they’ve never met or even talk to and try to close down discussion and Deny your opinion . To me that’s straight up disgusting.

Posted
Not gonna lie, i was left Dazed and Confused
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I've had a further thought on this topic this afternoon, and I'd be interested to hear the thoughts of those who feel they're on a hookup site.

If Fetish.com was intended to be a place for hookups and nothing else, what are the purposes of the educational sections of the site and (for example) the Online Munch forum?

Posted
Good point to bring up. Though I do think that while we all could debate it, some people will still use it however they like. It only sucks when someone who just wants a hookup is messing with someone who wants long term or something, at least in my opinion. Though it does help if people read profiles too to ensure both parties are seeking the same thing regarding hookups.

So I guess in conclusion for me, while I don't use the site as a hookup site, and would prefer to find something long term or even short term/ semi-regular, there will always be those who do still use it as a hookup site and may find someone else who only wants gookups as well.

I mean heck the fact people can put thatvthey are looking for swingers (at least in my opinion) is enough to show the site does somewhat cater to those looking for hookups
Posted
Just caught up on the comments, and seems I wasn't clear enough . I never said everyone thinks am fair game just the assumption. However for the comment "fetish site, so makes all about sex" "naive " is what I assumed this topic was created for and people's opinion, not a narrative of trying to control others

I am not of a mindset this lifestyle is about sex, a tool of a dynamic but not the objective .

While you reserve the right of your opinion that it is about sex, and many others. I would read a profile and see this and respect this, regardless of it being what ever site

When it's clearly stated on mine not to "hit me up " (as wording used) I also deserve that same respect and it's not ok when that line is crossed. That's not naive, nor is it someone else afraid to step out of comfort zone. It's being respectful
Posted
we are dealing with a very sexualy charged topic it is easy to understand the confusion