Who believes this is a hookup site?

Ne****

Posted
I'm sry you are a disheartened and insulted It was directed at you But I'm going by my personal interactions and you really thing no one( men and woman) are not involved or otherwise scamming anyone As on that's doesn't w cost on this or any other site or are you stating a fact of yourself as in "you" personally don't do But so you are aware It was directed towards you in any way I don't make it a point to insult ANYONE don't know and this would include you dear lady
Posted
Although to highlight all Professional accounts should be registered on here as such, so they will clearly show they are a professional and not seeking cash without any idea of whether that’s legit. Pros and scammers are totally separate. I respect the former, the latter deserve no respect and rarely have anything to do with sex work at all.
Posted
I’m a former professional Dom and I to have ran into quite a few scammers on many sites. Are there any here, sure, much like any other site, but at least here people need to be photo verified.

Im not here as a professional Dom, I’m here seeking personal relationships be it ltr or just a hookup, but I could ask for payment for my services if I do choose to, like anyone else.

Am I a scammer, no!
Are all Doms or subs asking to be paid for their time and service a scammer, no!

Saying or accusing anyone/everyone that asks for payment even for just a hookup a scammer is bull crap because honesty asking and meeting does actually exist even in our community.
Posted
Feels like a hook up site. Too many "Doms" wanting hook ups. It's getting old.
Posted
14 hours ago, AnnBadKitty said:
Feels like a hook up site. Too many "Doms" wanting hook ups. It's getting old.

Not all. I’m here in hopes of finding a ltr with someone that matches myself

BeardyMcBeardy
Posted
Nah you're not wrong. But I think a lot of people don't understand that for a lot of people, kink community matters. Because generally speaking, "sex community" isn't really a thing, people just assume that if we're here because of kink then automatically we must be here for kink.
Posted
On 12/3/2023 at 12:49 AM, sniffUrA55nF33t said:

fet life a long time ago was a great site for content friends and parties as well hookup and finding people that and would chat and enjoy the same kinks but now it's fake women trying to get cash and bots

This isn't Fetlife though, that's an entirely separate and unassociated site from the one we're having this conversation on. 

Posted
If anything I’m hoping for a friend, or friend-adjacent, who is open about what they like. Never been in a relationship, so taking things one step at a time sounds good.
Posted
On 10/29/2023 at 12:00 PM, NexumSange said:

I’ve had several people admonish me in messages because I didn’t want to just hook up for sex, citing that this is a place for hookups. While people can do what they want, I don’t view this site as a sex market, but maybe I’m wrong? 🤷🏻‍♀️
What do YOU think?

What this site is depends entirely where you want your mind to wander.

Posted
Personally, I'm here hoping to find other friendly people on the same sexual spectrum as myself. As far as hook ups go, if it happens, cool. I'm not invested in anything. But I also know that dinging a long term partner who has a mutual attraction and compatable desires in the common dating pool is random chance equal to winning the lottery. And then you have a 60/40 chance that it doesn't work out.

Honestly? I would love to lay all the cards on the table first. No holding back. Have a nice dinner, drinks, if things go well have a try out night to see if the sex is good, then put the effort into really dating someone. Even if that ment waiting for a while untill they knew I was serious, so long as it's mutual.
Posted
I don’t think so. It’s refreshing to see people that want to meet for kinks and specifically not sex
Posted
10 hours ago, paddledinwetjeans said:
I don’t think so. It’s refreshing to see people that want to meet for kinks and specifically not sex

To true

Posted
Not sure about hookups but I would like to believe that this could be a gateway to meet people who are like minded and maybe even connect with someone mentally that might lead to an actual ltr. Random hookups can be very easily achieved by anyone anywhere.
Posted
I mean in your bio it says you are interested in kinky dates just be aware most here aren't looking for just a casual friendship . Just be clear about what you are looking for and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for
Posted
Most definitely how I look at it but maybe I'm wrong
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
This place is not just another hookup avenue or just a themed dating avenue but rather a multipurpose avenue for what Ever you’re looking for that involves kink/fetiesh.
Posted
I don't see this as a hook up site
Posted
I'm just trying to find like minds.
Posted
Although I am not looking to just hook up I have found that 99% of the ppl who communicate with me are looking for that. I think men see woman that enjoy sex and/or have a fetish as "easy". Sorry guys, just my experience thus far. 🤷‍♀️
Posted
I thought this was a site to find like minded people to and also a dating/ hook up
Posted
Hookup real or through phone. Whatever makes the person comgortable
Posted
Isn't it? (I am actually exploring the options it has, i thought it was fetish tinder 😅)
But even then, you are not ***d to go out or hook up with everyone that messages you!
Posted
I don't see it as a casual hookup site, it is a place we advertise our kinks looking for the right people to share those with. And in my experience kink gets better the more you know the person and trust them thru communication.
Posted
I see it as an annoying lame site ware it’s more chat or looking then anything fun
Posted
1 hour ago, Aman94 said:
I see it as an annoying lame site ware it’s more chat or looking then anything fun

Serious question - if it's such an "annoying and lame" site, why have you stayed and participated in it for more than 2 years?
Personally I think the site has plenty going for it - from interesting articles to further my knowledge, forums and chat rooms to interact with others, the ability to communicate with like minds and more - if your sole purpose for being here is to meet other people and an expectation that it will happen immediately then frustration is likely, but make meeting people a secondary thing and there's a lot "fun" about the site.