Best material for gags and blindfolds?

Posted

Hi there,

I'm starting to buy some bondage gear after going a few years without, and I wanted some input on what material you'd recommend for gags and blindfolds.

I love multi-layered gags, often using a knotted or regular cleave gag, covered by an over the mouth gag, with sometimes an over the nose gag on top. In the past I have used silk scarves and bandanas for this and blindfolds.

I'm just wondering if I should try something else, like a particular type of cotton cloth. In a lot of bondage videos, they use these long thick strips of cloth to gag and I wonder if I should try and emulate that by buying and ripping up some t-shirts or a bedsheet.

Size is also a concern as I have a fairly large head.

Any advice would be wonderful. :)

Posted
I find tubular bandages to be hard-wearing and effective blindfolds. Although white, they can be dyed. They're also efficient cleave gags. About a metre long I never find them too short.
Posted
You can also buy suede/soft leather that you can cut into strips, and also cut to specific shapes
Posted
I use football sock as a blindfold and can be done tight, bondage tape works for a gag and blindfold too