Is there possibility to stay in monogamous BDSM relationship?

Posted
Would you say that this community is suitable mostly for open relationship/polygamous people, rather than monogamous relationship in order to build a family etc?
Posted
I sometimes wonder about the same. I’m super kinky, but I’m monogamous.
Posted
Enjoying kink and/or BDSM is a completely separate thing from whether or not you are monogamous or non-monogamous. Many kinksters are in happy, healthy monogamous relationships. And there are people non-monogamous relationships who build families. And there are non-monogamous people who are not kinky.
Posted
I believe that such relationships are entirely possible, and in many ways preferable, to those who find the need for levels of trust and intimacy that they simply cannot find in short term relationships.

Monogamy can create that harbor in a storm that allows dominants and submissives both to develop a one on one relationship that suits both perfectly - all of the same stipulations remain in effect of course: Patience, honesty, and communication have to remain at the forefront.

Often, a friction point comes in the mentor figure - as bdsm revolves in so many ways in ongoing learning. An isolated dominant can quickly fall short if they are not willing to learn from other dominants, thus isolating the submissive from growth - whereupon the system can begin to flag and break down.

An excellent question by any measure.
Posted
being kinky has nothing to do with building a family, have kids and get married in a monogamous relationship, it all depends on the partners and what type of relation they want.
Posted
This is a place for non traditional people who will have, yes, non traditional families 🤘🤘🤘🤟🤟🤟👍👍👍 why, you tryinta get wifey’d up?😁😁😁🤓🤓🤓😂😂😂
Posted
I know many monogamous couples within the community. One of the greatest features of the lifestyle is the freedom to build the kind of relationship/s that work best for you.
Posted
No plenty are monogamous lol my Dom & I are. And I know many here that are parents as well, some parents are in some type of open or poly relationship & others aren't. I don't think there really is more of one than the other, we're all really all types here.
Posted
I think that is still the hope of some in here. It’s my dream to one day be in an FLR monogamous with a subby, long term. And I encounter lots of subbies who want that too.
Posted
Agreed with Miss DommeDelight! I am a sub who dreams of that.. but.. unfortunately this app just seems to be full of scammers who just want to rinse innocent subs dry.. I’m sure the lovely ladies of the app suffer insufferable men too 😮‍💨
Posted
The majority of those i know in the scene, are monogamous tbh.
It kind of also depends on what you mean by monogamous. Would it poly or mono, if say a D in a D/s dynamic might occassionally bring home another s to use on their s, or another D to tag team the s?
How about if say the sub was really into impact play, and the D wasnt, but everything else in the relationship/dynamic was great, would it mono or poly, if that s was allowed to get impact play (no sex) from someone else?

As i see it, theres relationships (which are usually romance and/or sex based, and theres dynamics, which are kink based, but not necessarily sex based, and the two dont always match.

Posted
Actually, imo, the two rarely match, or at least enough for mutual fulfillment
Posted
Also, were in niches in niches in niches, and kind of in the shadows too, so its really difficult to find people with which you match enough kinkwise, sex wise and romance wise. So it feels like polygamy, which ever way you view it, shouod be higher than ive experienced it to be
Posted
8 minutes ago, EnglishSubmissive said:
Agreed with Miss DommeDelight! I am a sub who dreams of that.. but.. unfortunately this app just seems to be full of scammers who just want to rinse innocent subs dry.. I’m sure the lovely ladies of the app suffer insufferable men too 😮‍💨

I haven’t yet encountered a scammer male. Unfortunately they all seem to be female 🙈

Posted
If you are both committed I can’t see why it couldn’t be monogamous. My Dom and I are monogamous until we opened our relationship for a threesome
Posted
5 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

I haven’t yet encountered a scammer male. Unfortunately they all seem to be female 🙈

It’s so demoralizing.. even just to find someone to talk too and can discuss a kink lifestyle with.. can’t even do that on this app because of scammers 😮‍💨☹️ read your bio and you seem like the dream! Thank you for being the super hero for all sub males 🌹😂

Posted
49 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Oh, ive encountered plenty. Nearly all the Doms that have seemed interested in me that initially piqued my interest have been catfish or scammers. "Can i interest you in market trading?" XD

Posted
5 minutes ago, hrafnblod said:

Oh, ive encountered plenty. Nearly all the Doms that have seemed interested in me that initially piqued my interest have been catfish or scammers. "Can i interest you in market trading?" XD

Oh no! Maybe that means the scammers are all Dommes or Doms 🤨
So only subs get them

Posted
I’m afraid I cannot comment on the monogamous versus polygamous subject since I’m quite new and don’t have (m)any friends (yet) to discuss with and chat to.

However I’m surprised by the fakes undertone. I think this site is so less fake orientated than others and the site rules seem to be well applied so they are banished quickly.

On general dating sites - it’s so much more in your face (.. no pun intended ..🤣) and every other profile is one to dodge.

I like this site. I like the fact everyone accepts the fractal theory that we are all in a niche but don’t judge. And I love reading these discussions because I’ve not seen such a supporting community on any other site.

Maybe it’s not perfect.. but get in with the herd and it certainly stands out for me …
Posted
12 minutes ago, Lsmart938 said:
I’m afraid I cannot comment on the monogamous versus polygamous subject since I’m quite new and don’t have (m)any friends (yet) to discuss with and chat to.

However I’m surprised by the fakes undertone. I think this site is so less fake orientated than others and the site rules seem to be well applied so they are banished quickly.

On general dating sites - it’s so much more in your face (.. no pun intended ..🤣) and every other profile is one to dodge.

I like this site. I like the fact everyone accepts the fractal theory that we are all in a niche but don’t judge. And I love reading these discussions because I’ve not seen such a supporting community on any other site.

Maybe it’s not perfect.. but get in with the herd and it certainly stands out for me …

Oh I agree. Love it in here. Best app like this ive seen. And I’ve never encountered a fake. I have reported some idiots and they have dealt with them so definitely every fake profile should be reported and it will be removed.

Posted
I am mono with my Dom (we have a 3rd we occasionally play with but she is not part of our relationship- she is deeply respected and a friend). Honestly, I do not think I could build the level of trust I want in my D/s dynamic with any other type of relationship. That is just how my brain and heart works.
Posted
I am in a committed long term relationship with my sub.
However, we do bring in play partners in occasionally to explore different things
Posted
4 hours ago, crowdedelevator831 said:
This is a place for non traditional people who will have, yes, non traditional families 🤘🤘🤘🤟🤟🤟👍👍👍 why, you tryinta get wifey’d up?😁😁😁🤓🤓🤓😂😂😂

Yeah, no. Kink does not equal non monogamy.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Not at all.

This community Is for everyone.

Personally, I'm not polygamous. It's actually one of my hard limits.

I'm a demisexual so it's hard enough finding one person that I genuinely connect with, never mind multiple women.