Convention hook-up

Posted
The air of excitement was palpable in the lobby of the hotel. Con goers rushing here and there to get to their rooms or find the halls of exhibits and celebrities.
I stood near a wall, checking my phone. He said he might come ...he asked me to send him a photo of where I was at, so I did.
I looked at the packed hotel lobby, scanning for the man I'd been talking to online for months. Our conversations about what we would do if we ever met in person.
"Kori..."the voice was familiar...thick Australian accent causing my nipples to stand out as he said the only name he knew to call me. I turn around and watch as 6 feet 7 inches of Australian muscle strides towards me.
"Az..." I squeak as he leans over the top of me, my back pressed against the wall.
His breath caresses my ear as he whispers, "You and I have unfinished business."
I'm swept off my feet, and cradled against his chest as he navigates the crowd with ease. People parting as his long strides take us quickly to a hotel room.
Az sets me gently on the floor at the foot of the bed and sits down. "Take off your clothes." He hadn't said anything on the trip to the room. Just carried me in silence.
I'm nervous, his tone sends a shiver through me. "Don't make me ask again." He says.
I take my clothes off.
There I am, naked in front of him for the first time. I cover my breasts. They are small and make me self conscious. Az leans forward and moves my hands out of the way. "You're right, those are amazing nipples." He says, catching one between his fingers and squeezing gently. He tugs on my nipple to pull me closer. "You know you're in trouble, right?" He asks me, taking my wrist and pulling me to the side. He pulls me down over his knees.
"You were right about this delectable ass too. However, You've been a very sassy kitten these past few months." I can feel his large hand cupping my ass while the other holds me down between my shoulders. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"
The anticipation has me dripping wet as he strokes my cheeks. I feel his hand lift..."Answer me..." He says. *Whack!* His hand comes down swift and hard on my ass, the *** stinging through me, causing that wetness between my legs to drip down my clenching thighs. His hand lifts again for another swift blow. My body rocks with it. Thighs clenching and unclenching.
"I've been a very naughty kitten, sir" I gasp as another slap cracks across my cheeks. I can feel the heat rising from my butt as he lands 3 more blows. "I'm sorry, sir." I gasp again, years running down my cheeks. Not from *** or ***, but from the overwhelming surge of desire and need.
He rubs his hand gently across my heated ass, soothing the redness. "That's my good girl."