KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
4 hours ago, Chademac81 said:

I need grid 12 any clues

I have replied to your dm 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, grneye24 said:

What is the web address for this site? Youd think it would appear somewhere on here?

The web addy is www.fetish.com , sign on as existing member using same id and password as you would for the app 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, west-bend660 said:

Can someone tell me what this is about? I'm new to this site. I need details.

3 hours ago, DarkAlphaDom said:

so confused

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt, to play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted
9 hours ago, Mr_Number_5 said:

So...how many to this point?  11?

Currently there are 12 icons available to collect. 😊

Posted
18 minutes ago, Fuxkenmensa said:

I missing one and I’m not quite sure where to find it

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
16 minutes ago, Harryslamers said:

How do I give them away?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 😊

Posted
Can I get a different clue for #5 please? Thank you
Posted
Ok I found one were you judge or rate someone. Hope that clue helps.
Posted
1 hour ago, doubletrouble129 said:

Can I get a different clue for #5 please? Thank you

These were the clues posted for icon 5, hopefully one of them will help, if not, happy to give you a hand 😊

On 12/7/2023 at 1:32 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌 will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow 😊

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, joedoe said:

Day 2 Clue 5 You send these out for weddings, and you have to RSVP to them

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Have you told your friends who aren't on Fet yet? If not head here to do so - if they sign up you might get points ...and we all know what points make!!

On 12/7/2023 at 3:54 PM, Will57Y said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - when with a friend at a restaurant but don't know what to get, you ask 'What would suggest?' You might ask a waiter for their ____.

On 12/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, s_kay said:

Clue 05 - Grid #20
Feeling lonely? Share the joy and 📩🫂

Posted
2 hours ago, chris-cfabb said:

I can't any but I only found 4

41 minutes ago, chris-cfabb said:

I need help

Due to your filters I am unable to message you, but you are welcome to drop me a line if you still would like help. 😊

Posted
45 minutes ago, chris-cfabb said:

I need 2 3 and 4

Here are a few of the clues posted for those icons. 

On 12/6/2023 at 1:33 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

On 12/6/2023 at 1:47 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - How in French you sift out the unwanted notes
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - The Waitresses Christmas hit might be need to cover the parcel you donate to someone here

On 12/6/2023 at 1:58 AM, joedoe said:

Day 1 Clue 2 This will let you decide who can respond

On 12/6/2023 at 1:55 AM, joedoe said:

Day 1 Clue 3 You receive and give these when it’s your Birthday

On 12/7/2023 at 1:32 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star I think you will like a lot 😍

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, joedoe said:

Day 2
Clue 4 the Romantics had this song what I blank about you

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - Who's been running their fingers over you and affirming your pics?

Posted
18 minutes ago, LeShoes said:

How many is it up to?

Currently there are 12 icons available to collect.  With icon 13 being released in about 30mins time which is 3pm UK time. 😊

Posted
I need #24 and #9 if anyone can help please and thank you
Posted

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs :handcuffs:  …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

Posted (edited)

Day 10. Clue 13. Grid 2.

As ELO once said. Here is the ****

Edited by Zeus2512
Missed some text out
Posted

Day 10
Clue 13
Extra extra read all about
Look local adjust