KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
6 hours ago, FeelMeUpp2 said:

Clue 13???

Here are a few of the clues for icon # 13 😊

14 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs :handcuffs:  …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

14 hours ago, ***Doll35 said:

Day 10. Clue 13. Grid 2.
🎵 🎶 Country roads, take me ______ to the place I belong. 🎵 🎶

14 hours ago, Zeus2512 said:

Day 10. Clue 13. Grid 2.

As ELO once said. Here is the ****

14 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 10
Clue 13
Extra extra read all about
Look local adjust  

14 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Are you a red top or broadsheet type? Or do you perhaps like getting your bulletins from the TV or radio? Head here and adjust your sets according to preference.

Posted
3 hours ago, SirSublime said:

I know im missing one just not sure what one I am missing. I love this scavenger hunt!

Have sent you a copy of my grid map which should help. 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, kinkysubcd said:

Where do find these? Some pop up on my screen but idk how you find the rest

8 hours ago, loey_jong said:

How do you get them

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt, to play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted

For everyone just joining the hunt, welcome 😊 Below is a list of my clues so far but there are many other clues in this forum thread from other members that may also help, so don't forget to scroll back and take a gander. If you need help at all, feel free to drop me a line or post here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you. Also don't forget to leave your own clues as every clue helps someone and also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer as per the initial OP. Happy Hunting 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow 😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Is your list adorned with the shiniest of baubles that you secretly adore 😍

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs :handcuffs:  …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

Posted
Is there just 10 to find at the moment? X
Posted
56 minutes ago, InkedAngel said:

Is there just 10 to find at the moment? X

Currently there are 13 available icons to collect, with icon # 14 being released later today at 3pm UK time. 😊

Posted
There is two that I have not found, and I have been all over the app and every single crevice, so which do I do to find them
Posted
5 minutes ago, captainnut said:

There is two that I have not found, and I have been all over the app and every single crevice, so which do I do to find them

I tried to send you a message however your filters are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted
Wouldn't say no to some help with this 🤣
Posted

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 11 - Away in a manger a crib for a bed 🛌 there is no place like home 🏡 to lay your sweet head 😊

Posted
Day 11
Clue 14
Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Posted
I'm pretty stuck. I've been going into every bit on the app I can to find these and haven't overly paid attention to which is which
Posted
17 minutes ago, moonbunnybun said:

This is a tough one 🤔

Great to see you were able to find it 😊

Posted
1 minute ago, Mossydragon85 said:

I'm pretty stuck. I've been going into every bit on the app I can to find these and haven't overly paid attention to which is which

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Great to see you were able to find it 😊

It was…. Hidden in plain sight. I was too focused on the first part! 🤭

Posted
2 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 11
Clue 14
Check yourself before you wreck yourself

thank you this help me to find it