KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
6 minutes ago, BlueShirtGuy said:

Can anyone please send me tile 5? (4 across on bottom, 2 up) I’m having a mare with this one! 😂🙏

As you have already collected icons, you cannot be gifted icons however I have posted the clues posted for icon 5 below for you.  You are welcome to message me if you are still struggling to find.😊

On 12/7/2023 at 1:32 AM, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌 will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow 😊

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, joedoe said:

Day 2 Clue 5 You send these out for weddings, and you have to RSVP to them

On 12/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Have you told your friends who aren't on Fet yet? If not head here to do so - if they sign up you might get points ...and we all know what points make!!

Posted
5 minutes ago, BBWSSBBWPAWGFATHER said:

How do you send tiles?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
3 hours ago, Stevein89015 said:

Got half!!

2 hours ago, Subbypuppy33 said:

Up to 13.

Keep going, you are doing great. 😊  There are currently 15 icons available to collect, if you need help, feel free to drop me a line. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, daddyjb said:

What’s the clues for the newest

These were the latest clues for Icon 15.  Icon 16 is not released as yet.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far. 😊

23 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Make a list and check it twice, as these kinky mates, makes for fun🎄kinkmas spice 😍

23 hours ago, joedoe said:

Day 13
Clue 15
Garth Brooks had a hit song with this blank in low places

23 hours ago, ***Doll35 said:

Day 12. Clue 15. Grid 13.
"I'll be there for you" is the theme tune for what TV show?

20 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Initially royal if ends are mixed and then joined where you meet your chums

19 hours ago, Zeus2512 said:

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13

The Beach Boys sang about these in 1968. I wonder how many they added?

Posted
5 hours ago, BBWSSBBWPAWGFATHER said:

I'm not sure how to play

To play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.  I see you have found 8 already, which is great.  You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06 - Don’t fancy any shady elves🧚shimmering down your chimney, keep vigilant and change this often.

Posted
#16 if they don't recognise it you might need a change
Posted
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06 - Saw drops reforming to help you stay secure.
Posted

Pixie My icon is good

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06

It's a Chronic Law that this ought to be changed often as I sing this to myself.

Posted
Day 13
Clue 16
Change these for online banking or sign in on websites
Posted
Wait did I just find all the current ones? I was quite behind till today's clue.
Posted
Hello icon seekers, I had to log onto the website to find this one
Posted
Please could someone give me all the clues that are currently out? I've found 10 icons so far but I know I'm missing a bunch
Posted
7 hours ago, CallMeBo said:

Hello icon seekers, I had to log onto the website to find this one

The game is available to play on all three Platforms Desktop/Mobile Desktop via browser and APP via APP Store.  So depending on your choice of platform you should be able to collect the icon. I have also since doubled checked and the icon is definitely available on the APP to collect. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Sasha95 said:

Please could someone give me all the clues that are currently out? I've found 10 icons so far but I know I'm missing a bunch

This is a list of my clues so far but there are many others from other members in this forum thread, so don't forget to scroll back and check them out also.  

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 05 - Follow these to avoid being a turkey 🦃 this season, especially if you enjoy a good helping of banter

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 18 - Use this feature to keep the elves 🧝🧝 in check and prevent any wall related shenanigans 🙈

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 21 - Maybe it’s time to embrace your inner Santa 🎅 tis the season of giving after all 🎁

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 19 - It may not be the Northern Star but it’s a Star  I think you will like a lot 😍

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 20 - Are you holding the hottest ticket this Kinkmas? Rsvp’s 💌will ensure this party keeps rolling with an entourage of sidekicks in tow😊

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 09 - Is your swiping finger👆 in the festive🎄spirit? Will you deck the halls with hearts ❤️ or crosses ✖️ or will you adjust for a🌿mistletoe-worthy connection?

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 12 - Does the Kinkmas vibe capture your kinky glow 🖼️

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 01 - A merry meander of window shopping, with an array of local delicacies on offer to suit any taste or kinky whim 😍

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 04 - Bless me Santa 🎅 for I have sinned, so please don’t be putting no coal in my stocking 😋

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 08 - Accrue these ….. and it might lead to a🎄Merry Kinkmas upgrade!

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 24 - Push me and you can jingle my bells 🔔as much as you like 😋

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 14 - Is your list adorned with the shiniest of baubles that you secretly adore 😍

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 02 - Hot off the press 🗞️ ….The 🤢 Grinch has stolen🎅 Santa’s cuffs :handcuffs:  …. The crimson kissed kittens 😺 are all tied up in knots 🪢…...eager to know more, adjust to review the latest 😊

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 11 - Away in a manger a crib for a bed 🛌, there is no place like home 🏡 to lay your sweet head 😊

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 13 - Make a list and check it twice, as these kinky mates, makes for fun🎄 kinkmas spice 😍

Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 06 - Don’t fancy any shady elves🧚shimmering down your chimney, keep vigilant and change this often.

Posted
25 minutes ago, k-fishee said:

Having a hard time finding most of them

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, Mdz said:

Wait did I just find all the current ones? I was quite behind till today's clue.

Looks like you are all caught up, as you have collected all available 16 icons so far, which is great 😊

Posted
Struggling to find the last one I think it’s grid #21 😩
Posted
1 hour ago, relyt781 said:
Struggling to find the last one I think it’s grid #21 😩

What do people exchange during the holidays?