KINKMAS TREASURE HUNT 🪅 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Kinkmas Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four::christmas_tree:

Posted
34 minutes ago, Wildfire19 said:

I need help for two icons

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line and happy to help you 😊

Posted
38 minutes ago, chris-cfabb said:

I got 17out of 24 can anyone help

I tried to message you also but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line and happy to help you 😊

Posted
Anyone know where I can find the one from row 2, column 2?
Posted
14 minutes ago, JessicaW92 said:

Anyone know where I can find the one from row 2, column 2?

I just checked your profile and you have collected all available icons so far which is great. 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, fun4youtonight said:

How does this all work

If you check your notifications I replied to your earlier post on how to play.  If you still need help after reading my reply you are welcome to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, fun4youtonight said:

How does this all work

20 minutes ago, Geo_Eddy80 said:

Where can i find these

7 minutes ago, katiek1323 said:

I don’t follow hey

To play the game, you need to hunt the icons which are hiding in the FET Universe.   You can hunt the icons on your own, or you can use the clues placed in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher the clues and then go hunting around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest.  If you need further help you are welcome to drop me a line.  I have also included the initial OP with the rules of the game below. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

On 11/30/2023 at 4:00 AM, crystal-love said:

The holiday spirit just got a whole lot spicier! We've got a festive secret to spill: the new Kinkmas Treasure Hunt is ON, with a very kinky quest. Scout FET and snag the 24 hidden icons to have the possibility to get our newest merch! You're gonna love it!

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 5th until December 25th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ You've got time until December 27th to find them all! Winners will be announced the following day on the 28th!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Kinkmas Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

EN_TH_kinkmas.png

Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - As Kinkmas reins, a kindred soul waits, forge a bond and let your connection unfold 😊

Posted
Day 16
Clue 19
Partners are good to find
Visit them and join together
Posted
If you are having problems figuring out which items you still need, try this. Draw a 4x6 grid and number it left to right, from the top left corner, one through twenty four. Then go to your treasure chest and cross off all the spaces you have already filled.

Next, go to the first message in this thread and match the numbers to the clues listed there. This will help you visualize what you still need.
Posted
19 minutes ago, ringgold242 said:

Grid #3 and grid #23 have me stumped

5 minutes ago, YesDdy said:

Totally stumped on clue 19 / grid 23

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 23 - Have you saved anyone lately? Dived on in and put them on a list? Did you let them know or keep it secret?
Posted
Hi all. I'm only on 6. And still not sure how it works haha