Switch story: Turnabout

na****

Posted (edited)

You promised me a night to remember, if I would just let you tie me up. When the knots were done, you smiled as you slipped off your panties and sat down beside me. You slid one hand down my body, the fingers of the other were in my hair. My skin tingled under your touch. Our eyes were locked, I felt your breath close to my mouth and your nails gently running over my sack.

I knew this was going to be something different. Still caressing my balls, you leaned over and put your lips to my neck, sucking at first and then half-biting. I moaned as a tingle ran down my spine. You pressed your lips to mine, now grabbing a firm hold of my balls. I flinched and tried to turn my head but you had me by the hair. You tightened your grip, pinning me at both ends. I tried to shout but you swallowed my words, inhaled my ***.

I tried to free myself from the ropes but the more I struggled, the harder you squeezed. I stopped. Hoping that if I gave in, you would be satisfied.

After a few seconds, you loosened your grip. My balls were aching, I was trembling. Raising your head, you covered my mouth with a hand. "You must be quiet and do exactly as I say. OK?". I nodded.

This was not what I'd expected but my cock was rock hard and throbbing like never before, I would play along.

You smiled as you took your hand away from my mouth. "Hey, take it easy...", I started to complain. You pressed you hand hard against my mouth again, your smile disappeared, your eyes narrowed. You slapped me hard in the balls. "Are you going to be quiet or should I do that again?".

I whipped my head to the side and started to shout but instantly you were stuffing something - your wet panties - into my mouth.

"You don't get it, do you?", you looked angry now, seriously angry. "Quiet" - slap - "means" - slap - "no" - slap - "talking" - slap - "Understand?". I tried to curl into a ball but I was tied wide open - exposed, ***.

I lay there with my eyes closed. My balls were throbbing, my heart was racing. Were you finished? "Open your eyes. Look at me". You leaned in, looking straight into my eyes. "Un-der-stand?" - slap-slap-slap. Fuck! I nodded. You smiled.

You spent a few minutes telling me what an idiot I was to let myself be tied up. You had always wanted to trap a man like this and couldn't believe how easy it had been. "Men think with their dicks", you said glancing at my still-hard, throbbing cock.

"Now, despite what your dick thinks, there will only be pleasure for me tonight. You will obey my every command. If you disobey me, you will be punished" - slap. "Of course, even if you obey me faithfully, I may punish you anyway" - slap - "just because I like it" - slap. "Is that OK with you?". Should I agree or not? Which would be worse? After a few seconds you put your lips to my ear and whispered, "does it matter what you think?". I shook my head. "Good boy. You're finally starting to understand your situation".

"I'm going to take this gag out now. I have plans for your mouth", you said, pulling out your panties, "don't start making noise. There's nobody who can hear us anyway".

For hours you used and ***d me, my balls ached, my cock was raw from ***. My tongue was exhausted, having explored every crevice of your body. You even put my dick inside you but you made sure there was no pleasure for me in that. I had never seen anyone cum so hard. You rode my *** to the peaks of pleasure. Intensity feeding intensity. Despite the ***, I had never felt so horny. My balls were ready to burst. I knew I would come in seconds if I could just slide into something soft and wet. Everything that had touched my cock tonight had been hard and rough.

-----    I was an idiot to let myself be caught like that but you are not as smart as you think. You are not as good with ropes as you think. While you are off finding a new toy for my ***, I finally work myself free.

You step into the room. I am behind you. You notice that something is wrong but I'm already on top of you. Those ropes gave you power. Without them, you are nothing. Your arms are pinned. We drop onto the bed. You are pressed beneath me, your face ***d into a pillow, your shouting muffled. Your body wriggles against mine but I am so much bigger and so much stronger than you. I want to *** myself into you right now but that would be a mistake. No more mistakes.

Now, straddling your back, your arms are locked in place by my knees. You're still struggling. It's cute but futile. I pull one of your arms toward those ropes. I stop for a second, should I turn you over? No, face down is good. I want to start with that tight ass.

Securely bound, it's time for my pleasure. One last thing, where's that mirror? I want to look into your eyes as I *** myself inside you. I want to hear that sharp intake of breath as my cock stretches you wide. You can be quiet or loud. I'm going to hurt you either way.

Edited by naru
Posted
7 hours ago, nath_p said:

Absolutely love this!

Thanks. Scroll down my profile to find some more.