Gifted someone else’s submissive wife

Posted

Hi.  

my wife and I have been swinging for the past 12 months.  Recently we’ve connected with a couple who have a dom & sub relationship.  The dom (husband) has offered my wife and I his submissive wife to play with for an evening.  

while we’re hugely turned on by the thought of this, we’re keen to learn from experienced people how we should treat/play with her in order to ensure we don’t over/under step and ensure we deliver exactly what his “slave” wife and her Master wants.  

Any experienced kinksters have any advice? 

Posted
Best advice would be to talk to them both and ask what their expectations are - also key to understand any boundaries and limits they may have both as a couple and as individuals.
You'll no doubt get a wealth of different replies on this thread about things to do to/with this lady, but *NONE* of them will be relevant as no-one here knows the people concerned and what their tastes and limits are.
Posted
Is also probably key to establish whether the wife will be joining you from a swinging perspective or a kink one - as that's two totally different kettle's of fish.
Posted

honestly, it's fairly easy
the 4 of you need a conversation together.   you discuss what they want from the experience, and what you want from the experience

and ensure that likes, limits, boundaries are understood.

Explain you find this thought a huge turn on, but also something that you've never done before and want to get right so it's a good experience for all of you.  

Posted
It's very easy, first you have a conversation with the submissive with a list of soft limits and hard limits.
Then a meeting with the four of you together to be all on the same page.
You have to be very careful with the sentimental part and the after care / safety rules. which is very important.
Talk-ask. Try to understand. Safe play.
Posted
As others have said, in one way or another, it’s imperative to be transparent, open and honest here. A conversation - between the four of you leaves no room for error - and everyone knows what’s expected-required-permitted, as well as where everyone’s limitations lie.
Cover EVERY aspect and topic as if you were meeting any new sub.

gemini_man’s comment about the differences between swinging and kink meets is important. I have ‘kink’ friends with whom I satisfy particular urges and desires (for both of us) - but there are strict limitations on anything happening outside of those particular kinks.

Good luck, and have fun.
Posted
I don't know the situation or how much experience you have regarding Bdsm, however to me this is a huge red flag. Any experienced, knowledable and decent Dom, would have discussed all this with you before even offering his sub.
Posted
3 hours ago, lolli-leigh said:
I don't know the situation or how much experience you have regarding Bdsm, however to me this is a huge red flag. Any experienced, knowledable and decent Dom, would have discussed all this with you before even offering his sub.

1000%

Posted
Im really glad to think that you came to as this question here and didn't just jump in the raging waters, like 99% would do.
As it was said her, before me, alot of basics are missing there. You need to sit and talk "business". All of you. Boundaries. Specific expectations. SAFE WORDS. aftercare. Anything without it makes it a risky play for all. I recommend you and wifey read as much as can be about SSC/RACK. Its basic and kinda includes many elements that you will find that need to he discussed by the 4 of you, BEFORE playtime is on.
Good luck and feel free to pm and ask anything, if needed.
Play right and safe. For all sides.